Thread: worst console ever

Default worst console ever

:P never will i buy one ps3 4eva

Quote Originally Posted by upseta View Post
    You can't leave it dry suh. Please state your reasons why you think (since you'll never buy one) the xbox is so bad. Personally I believe each system has its pros and cons, what makes it kr4p to one can be a deal breaker to another so I can't just come out and say a specific system is the worst ever. (Unless it spontaneously combusted each time I bought it.)
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; Feb 21, 2011 at 10:32 PM.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Yea, I agree with Shadow. I mean, personally I prefer the xbox 360 over the ps3 but only like 1% more and its just because of the controller. The ps3 is pretty good man it has more processing power and plays blu ray.

I have owned both ps3 and xbox and I've played on my friends Wii. Won't bother to comment of the specifics of hardware cuz all that matters when I'm playing my game is how the game actually runs on the system. All games I've played run as they should on my systems. I will say though that the only reason I prefer the Xbox 360 over the other 2 current systems is because it has more of the games I wanna play - exclusively (Fable 2, 3(for now) Halo 3, Reach, Wars, ODST etc.) Wii has nothing I wanna play. I can't complain though, I did get some well needed exercise but it soon got boring. PS3 - GOW 3 and the rest of them excellent. I'm sure though if I got an RROD on my 360 I would be somewhat disgruntled (that's probably the greatest negative thing about it) but I've never gotten it so I'm a happy camper. If I wanted to label a bad system I'd probably have to go back in time to snes

and the fairchild channel f

which be unfair of me since I've never seen or played on any of those and those were made decades ago.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Well well spec for spec, the xbox 360 does lead, but i'm a fan of both systems and it all depends on your liking, i only prefer the 360 because of the controller and certain games, i however think it sucks for fifa, would rather play fifa on a PS3, but it all comes back to what you like, while i rather the Xbox 360 for fps, rpg action games, i'd play mainly sport games on the PS3

i started of with playstation but since i owned a xbox 360 i think its a great game
    Once there is life there is hope to acheive anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaimeku View Post
    Yea, I agree with Shadow. I mean, personally I prefer the xbox 360 over the ps3 but only like 1% more and its just because of the controller. The ps3 is pretty good man it has more processing power and plays blu ray.
    says who? pls elaborate on that processing power.
    The Future is for those of us who plan for it Today!!!

The only issue with the 360 is the ring of death issue, which other legit reason is there?

Quote Originally Posted by upseta View Post

Quote Originally Posted by asani_moss2000 View Post
    says who? pls elaborate on that processing power.
    He is speaking about the cores of the processor asani....However those cores that he is speaking about is what made the latest GT game took approximately 7 years to build and still didnt seem like that blown away game. So back to the quesyion that asani asked "more processing power said who?"......So what if the PS# has blu-ray, i stioll wouldnt use it much for playing movies, I personally prefer to have a dedicated movie layer with dedicated sounds; well thats just me.

pros and cons
    I would have to agree because no matter what they are all good console but basically have the same chain of problems.