Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my symbian memories

jomo Guest

Default my symbian memories

remember back in the day with me fooling around with the nokias, 6620 n95 n92 etc etc

i loved a few things, think it wasnt an app, i could TYPE A TEXT to someone calling and send it imediately like 'im in a meeting' soon as they hang up theyd see the text, CLASSIC

advanced call manager, similar to call blocker on bb and several iphone apps etc

had one called 'image spy' that would TAKE A PIC if it detected movement when enabled, lol, that was fun

loved the video recording and editing apps, snapshots, combining videos, etc (made me a pr0n star )

had a few camera upgrades that were cool, cant remember much more, oh yeah some cool photo editors, that could make funny faces, lol

but then symbian signing came around and messed things up, and the n95 8gig was so retarded (dumb thing couldnt even end a call when i slid it down, got me in ALOT of trouble, lol) and prep schoolish, went iphone and never back (had a few cheapo nokias after 5610 etc)

whats symbian up to nowadays (exept being phased out ) and share your experience with it

SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Symbian signing messed things up only if you didnt do your research. When the phones are hacked which is a relatively easy process they are good to go.

jomo Guest

lol, good one pezz

i tried the symbian signing thing, at that point it was FAIL, lol, was trying to get an app to end the call when i slid down the slider on my n95... no one could even mod it for me at the time

big fail

u mek it sound so ancient....lol.....cause now hacking them is as easy as 1,2,3

jomo Guest

lol! its ancient to me bro, especially the feel of the phones the played out display font icons etc, if i went back in time ten years maybe id try another symbian device, NOT

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, good one pezz

i tried the symbian signing thing, at that point it was FAIL, lol, was trying to get an app to end the call when i slid down the slider on my n95... no one could even mod it for me at the time

big fail
    So because of your ignorance the phone fails? i had no problems modding mine.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

The default icons look lame I totally agree but you can install themes and hack the phone and change even the font and it looks way better.

jomo Guest

i installed themes and fonts all MEK MI OWN themes with semi nude pics of girls i took but, lol, the phone was just lame yow, especially when iphone etc come out