Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Famitsu Officially Declares PS3 Games Superior

I count 70 FPS games on 360: http://games.teamxbox.com/index/xbox-360/by-genre/9/

I could not find a good list for the ps3 though.

Almost all of them are multiplats
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

found roughly 30 on the ps3 list but its hard to tell because the filter doesn't allow me to search accurately enough; http://us.playstation.com/uwps/Brows...ith=Any&page=1

Killzone is there like 4 times, special editions and etc. I don't see some of the games from the 360 list though.

Found 105 FPS for the PS3 http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?t...alclk%3Bfilter some are multiplatforms didn't see away to filter them out.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

^ List filters down to about 77 but its hard to tell if some are expansion packs; https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...uthkey=CJ22xVA

To me (my opinion) the only thing xbox has over ps3 is Halo, most everything else is on pc and ps3, ps3 has more first party titles and exclusives, God of War, Infamous, The older Final Fantasies (FF6,7,8,9), I dont know if many of you realise that in Japan the have basically the entire catalog of ps1 games available on their PSN that must have tipped the scores of that list quite considerably, xbox doesnt have that stable of games to call on and I wonder how many of you realise that Halo almost never was? I remember seeing a publication years ago in a gaming mag about it being canceled or Microsoft didnt wanna pick it up or something to that effect. I'm not here to bash anyone's console I would say if I had the money I would pick up a 360 to play all the games that ps3 doesnt have, but there are many factors to consider when you are buying a console, if you are all for the multiplayer and playing halo then 360 for you but I love platformers and rpgs so thats why I say ps3
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

@zerodeth what are you talking about? FF6? FF7? read the thread again

they are available for download via PSN
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

A publication from one of the most xenophobic and racist countries on Earth declares their console better than everyone elses? What a shocker. I own both the Xbox 360 and PS3, and I definitely think Microsoft nailed Sony this console generation. The PS3 makes a nice Blu-Ray player though.
    Main system: Core i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB, 32gb Corsair DDR3 1600 RAM, EVGA NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970x2,
    Tablet: Surface 3
    Phone: Nexus 6

Well I dont agree with the title. I do think that NINTENDO makes better games. I have all three systems and the only thing 360 and the ps3 do is graphics. The games are soooo easy and boring. I admit I like eye candy but i bore easily.

But NINTENDO games are soooo fun, innovative and you just wanna get to the end. Take Zelda Twilight princess that game took me 2 months to beat. I also was soo hooked to it that i might lose a whole night sleep. Take Mario Galaxy and Galaxy 2? Those games keep me smiling all the way to the end. Name one PS3 or 360 games that do that. They have too many shooters and nothing different. I admit I really did enjoyed killzone 3. But it's the same as killzone 2. I have all Uncharted and they are fun yes but it's the same with better story and I don't play it long. I even finish uncharted 3 already. Can you believe it? In like 3 days!!!! That is too short and easy.

So my two cents: get N or get OUT!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]