• St Jago

4 12.90%
  • Wolmers

4 12.90%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who WIll Win Boys Champs This Year

Smile Re: Who WIll Win Boys Champs This Year

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    When last wolmers win nottin, champs only no time for losers...

Could we plzzz take wolmers off the list Death_knight big up urself

But if u eva see ma darn trial.. u bright eee... dont makes me resort to vialence ooooh
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Default Re: Who WIll Win Boys Champs This Year

Quote Originally Posted by Zard
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC--------BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

who was at champs last year?

yoooow, yoooow

Electrotechnic mi know dem teach chichimanisn at JC but please leave ya'll interests out of this convo

once again

C-BAR!

Lol....i guess i struck a nerve with the RABALAC folks since unu love to turn tings back way.....lol......"set good?".....nah seh nuh more

They teach us to identify whatever it is you call it but unu practise it...anyways.....see you at the finish but please nuh finish behind we

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

I don't think Rabalac going to win this year. I just not hearing anything good 'bout dem this year. Not to mention some of thier top runners are out due to injury.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Not to mention some of thier top runners are out due to injury.
    True champs don't depend on runners alone, school like wolmers & jc do them things...

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    But if u eva see ma darn trial.. u bright eee... dont makes me resort to vialence ooooh
    I can see Y ur shocked...... u finally realize wolmers nuh win nottin over the years...

Nuttin gainst wolmers still, but honestly bunny wha unnu really win????
    Caan be school challenge (cuz we won that ), certainly not champs (damm u, KC), unnu play football??? what sports unnu play????

im sticking to KC overall favourites for me from eva since lol
    Life is unfair
    But you dont have to be!!!

True champs don't depend on runners alone, school like wolmers & jc do them things...
    So who gonna win it for them?? the supporters gonna run the race? Maybe Herb can pull something outta him hat fi unu and run the last race....

I can see Y ur shocked...... u finally realize wolmers nuh win nottin over the years...

Nuttin gainst wolmers still, but honestly bunny wha unnu really win????
    Caan be school challenge (cuz we won that ), certainly not champs (damm u, KC), unnu play football??? what sports unnu play????
    I think wolmer's whooped y'all bee-hinds in BBall and went to the finals to play JC....so i guess them can win something afterall......tsk tsk tsk.
    face it.....fagga....i mean calabar will always be a follower (number 2 to be exact)and not a leader

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

lol virus... i use to goh to Andrewz still but wolmers boys will forever get ma ratings all if dem come last ... me dat a run wid dem flag behind dem... doan watch no face...
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    calabar will have play number 2 for another year......though i doubt they mind very much ....lol
    Lol....i guess i struck a nerve with the RABALAC folks since unu love to turn tings back way.....lol......"set good?"

see you at the finish but please nuh finish behind we
    face it.....fagga....i mean calabar will always be a follower (number 2 to be exact)and not a leader
    @Electrotechnic how that ole saying go again ......fisher man talk bout fish, u know the rest,ur girl need to step her game up cause i think u switching

Quote Originally Posted by acidblade
    @Electrotechnic how that ole saying go again ......fisher man talk bout fish, u know the rest,ur girl need to step her game up cause i think u switching
    Are you insinuating that I'm a lover of men??? I'll have none of it. Anyways...mi throw mi corn...mi never call nuh fowl...*see di key deh...lock dem up nuh*

And if what is you is true...then since you talking bare *toilet flushes* then.........

I cast my stone so let the 1st pig squeal.....

And my girl more dan hangling her bizniz so u nuh watch me....go find a ooman fi watch...

One Word...........

Munro!!!!