• St Jago

4 12.90%
  • Wolmers

4 12.90%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Who WIll Win Boys Champs This Year

Default Re: Who WIll Win Boys Champs This Year

@Arch
    I respect him man.....he was serious but approachable!

i guess it safe to say that not who WILL win but who HAS won....thread can close now yu know cos its gonna go off topic now!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by bloggins
    Words like nauseating, egotistical, arrogant, self confident (nuff) are often used to describe the spirit of KC old boys far and wide. But are we all of these things? There may very well be some truth in that I don’t know, but if there is, has anyone taken the time to really look into Y.

Where as for each KC old boy KC holds the key to something very personal and each has his own story about what KC and being a KC old boy actually means, one thing is for certain, we all love KC in a special way.

There are those who love to hate us and hate to love us and we say the same right back at you. Though not needing to give an explanation as to why we are how we are, I think that there are a few lessons in life that can be learnt by all who came in contact with us last night in the national stadium.

The day started for me @ about 2 PM to an already standing room only in the KC adopted section of the stadium. The space quickly turned into no room only, and even then we welcomed supporters, Old Boys, Band Waggonists and all else whomsoever may come. The cheers coming from the KC stand could be heard resonating throughout the stadium when we won and even louder when we lost a race because “the brave may fall but never yield”

Let’s move now to the point where the fracas began at the opposite end of the stadium. You would have noticed that not a single person from the KC section of the stadium sought refuge elsewhere as they knew they were “safe with us”. What did happen though was testimony to the KC spirit, the of NNNOOOOOO WWWAAAARRRR was strung up by the Cadets and quickly the rest joined in. This was followed by chants of redemption song, the 23rd psalm, and other fitting tunes which called for an end to violence and spoke to the need for collective harmony in and outside of the stadium.

The police called for the patrons to return to the stands after things seemed to be settled and also called for the people sitting on the walls to come down. Not more than 10 seconds there after, the chants to come down please “ lead by a cungo ridin from the drums” got people into a fever and everybody on the walls on the KC side came down. Were they KC old boys? We don’t know. Could this have happened on the other side of the stadium, did it? NO and NO

Then came that build a vibe spirit again which saw us making SEVERAL attempts to start a wave until finally, it got going. Let me pause here and ask a question, JC what’s with stopping the wave? A kill vibes ting dat enuh!!!!!!. We sent the wave Left, it stopped at JC, we sent it right it stopped at JC (which incidentally was where the fight broke out, accident? You make you make up your own mind). So again the brave may fall but never yield and we continued the wave left and right, not paying much attention to JC and their unwillingness to be party to the fun and frolicking taking place around them. The rest of us had a good time.

Some may say “though the pollsters of Tech Jamaica disagreed” that KC was only too eager to see the champs continue because we knew that we would win, but I put it to you that, even in the days that I has the honour of attending the college (those days we were not winning as much), the vide, spirit, love for the school and willingness to support the men on the field was as much there as it was yesterday. Because the brave may fall but never yield.

So nauseating, egotistical, arrogant, self confident, I would not go that far, but Proud and successful, probably.

Thank you Bishop, that you KC.

Bloggins

WTF?!?!

safe with us and all that crap...
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Lloyd Bryan...wasn't he the principal at cbar??? Jah no, him really get round.

I know KC 1st and JC 5th, but i find it hard to believe that cbar place 3rd or 4th.... 4x100 GREEN AND BLACK

KC: 189 points
    Wolmer's: 128
    St. Jago: 127.5
    Calabar: 127
    Jamaica College: 99.5
    Is it possible to get half a point????? WTH

wah u mean by 4x100 green and black virus?? i am positive the 4x100 was won by camperdown.... or maybe you mean a different class
    and dont say that you were mixing it up with the 4x400.... because it was won yet again by second year champions WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can say i agree with what has been said about JC... the JC yute dem need somebody to come and swiftly beat dem, VIOLENTLY!!! I am not bashing when i say that the blues need discipline, them just goan like and they dont even have good reason to (nobody has). I know that Wolmer's shows definate comradery and although i hate to say it yes KC also shows great comradery and so does Cbar... but JC.... if i send my son to that school, that will be the day that another fire burns down wolmers and i cant get my hand on a green card fi di yute. (although i might consider KC, or Jago)

I Whatever happen still i am sure wolmers is on the final podium so i am quite appreciative of it.

i will repeat the chant again
    AGE QUOD AGIS!!!!
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

PS: i cant believe ppl actually thought Cbar would win... i mean do disrespect to the rabalacians but this year your team doesnt seem as ready as last years team.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi
    PS: i cant believe ppl actually thought Cbar would win... i mean do disrespect to the rabalacians but this year your team doesnt seem as ready as last years team.
    injuries, disqualifications and low moral i think really affected us this year.

the Calabar old boys are already discussing lots of changes from resurfacing the injury inducing field at calabar to a more rounded field event quad ....i am trying to get the info as it becomes avaiable
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

hmm, this years team was kinda soft. LAst year shoulda been ours. Damm you KC.... 2 points...

i am positive the 4x100 was won by camperdown.... or maybe you mean a different class
    Nooo i'm positive it was the 4x100, not sure wat class..

KC just 5 years str8 better than the rest of school dem suh maybe next year the tables will turn. Uno just gwaan pray and wish for a hope
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

AGE QUOD AGIS!!!!!!!
    yaw
    OK so fine KC won.... it only happened caz dem have nuff oil... which converted in to some stamina boost which intern help dem move lil better.... i suppose dem have lickle talent to
    lol
    joke Well done
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 20, 2005 at 07:35 PM.
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Only reason why the all boys school dem can run is because dem oily.
    St. Jago is the shizzle 2nd in boys and third in the girls.......No.1 co-ed school.
    Labor omnia vincit