9 29.03%
  • St Jago

4 12.90%
  • Wolmers

4 12.90%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who WIll Win Boys Champs This Year

Default Re: Who WIll Win Boys Champs This Year

Those results are not correct the st jago and wolmers points should be switched around thats what the observer has.

Seriously, sometin wrong wid dem scores deh. Lets wait till Monday paper and see if is suh it go.

Dem need to put barbwire on top of the stadium or build the wall little higher. Bring in some metal detectors and ting. The place might look like a prison afterwards but if is that we need to make the place secure, den nuh do it!!

Mi nuh waa go stadium and get mi head buss and knife stab and gun shot. cho!
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Gleaner has the following points. This is the points they had at press time. So it might not be the final scores:

KC: 189 points
    Wolmer's: 128
    St. Jago: 127.5
    Calabar: 127
    Jamaica College: 99.5

Observer has the following points as they got them at press time:

KC: 198 points
    St Jago: 143.5
    Wolmer's: 143
    Calabar: 140
    Jamaica College: 101.5.

all ma seh is wolmers 4*400 was the bomb.
    dat race mek it.
    and di whole bleachers clearin cus of two ute fisting it out kinda wild.
    ppl did jus want go on the track and mash up di ppl dem field.

all in all good win fortis.
    ardenne we do well ... nex year im their again .
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

Jago second and not Wolmer's...nor Calabar.......Wat the is going on? Only two places same sure and thats JC's 5th and KC's 1st.......

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Words like nauseating, egotistical, arrogant, self confident (nuff) are often used to describe the spirit of KC old boys far and wide. But are we all of these things? There may very well be some truth in that I don’t know, but if there is, has anyone taken the time to really look into Y.

Where as for each KC old boy KC holds the key to something very personal and each has his own story about what KC and being a KC old boy actually means, one thing is for certain, we all love KC in a special way.

There are those who love to hate us and hate to love us and we say the same right back at you. Though not needing to give an explanation as to why we are how we are, I think that there are a few lessons in life that can be learnt by all who came in contact with us last night in the national stadium.

The day started for me @ about 2 PM to an already standing room only in the KC adopted section of the stadium. The space quickly turned into no room only, and even then we welcomed supporters, Old Boys, Band Waggonists and all else whomsoever may come. The cheers coming from the KC stand could be heard resonating throughout the stadium when we won and even louder when we lost a race because “the brave may fall but never yield”

Let’s move now to the point where the fracas began at the opposite end of the stadium. You would have noticed that not a single person from the KC section of the stadium sought refuge elsewhere as they knew they were “safe with us”. What did happen though was testimony to the KC spirit, the of NNNOOOOOO WWWAAAARRRR was strung up by the Cadets and quickly the rest joined in. This was followed by chants of redemption song, the 23rd psalm, and other fitting tunes which called for an end to violence and spoke to the need for collective harmony in and outside of the stadium.

The police called for the patrons to return to the stands after things seemed to be settled and also called for the people sitting on the walls to come down. Not more than 10 seconds there after, the chants to come down please “ lead by a cungo ridin from the drums” got people into a fever and everybody on the walls on the KC side came down. Were they KC old boys? We don’t know. Could this have happened on the other side of the stadium, did it? NO and NO

Then came that build a vibe spirit again which saw us making SEVERAL attempts to start a wave until finally, it got going. Let me pause here and ask a question, JC what’s with stopping the wave? A kill vibes ting dat enuh!!!!!!. We sent the wave Left, it stopped at JC, we sent it right it stopped at JC (which incidentally was where the fight broke out, accident? You make you make up your own mind). So again the brave may fall but never yield and we continued the wave left and right, not paying much attention to JC and their unwillingness to be party to the fun and frolicking taking place around them. The rest of us had a good time.

Some may say “though the pollsters of Tech Jamaica disagreed” that KC was only too eager to see the champs continue because we knew that we would win, but I put it to you that, even in the days that I has the honour of attending the college (those days we were not winning as much), the vide, spirit, love for the school and willingness to support the men on the field was as much there as it was yesterday. Because the brave may fall but never yield.

So nauseating, egotistical, arrogant, self confident, I would not go that far, but Proud and successful, probably.

Thank you Bishop, that you KC.

Bloggins

Ok...a good and well thought out post by bloggins. I am a JC old boy but the school ahs been taken over by something unspeakable in the last couple of years. That bond which all KC boys share both and OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLD is not there again with JC. It's safe to say that school at JC is no longer fun. even RABALACIANS show more comradery than JC boys. This, I must say, I trully envy. I still remain loyal to the blues of Hope Road for there I spent the best years of my life...where life wasn't so serious. Maybe one day when youngsters realize our true legacy they will come to appreciate the value of our school. I speak to several students from JC nowadays and they know nothing of JC,s happenings. everyone used to know what JC winning and losing for that matter. No one seems to care. It's like you only go to school to learn...if that much then go home. I think Stuart Reeves needs to go. Bring back Lloyd Bryan. Congrats to Wolmer's and KC.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Bring back Lloyd Bryan.
    Lloyd Bryan is one serious man. Man keep a piece a bamboo stick (i think it was) in him office. Trust mi my yute. Dat naa bruk when him lace dat pon yu.

He mentioned that when he first came to CBAR, and everybody went "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait". But den we find out seh him serious when one yute get di licking. lol

pcchick Guest

Yep, I knew KC would pull through.

Just so you know Lloyd Bryan is a legend at Wolmers and he is Wolmerian.

He was the VP there when the people at St Mary said they needed a man of discipline... but then JC went real bad and then JC cried out for him.

I think he should go back to wolemrs where he belongs !!!

JC has been bad since my father was in school in the 1950's... there is no helping them.

CBar isn't as bad.

Just my biased wolmerian view that a wolmerian has to come teach people about discipline

Even KC principal of old Major Cohen sent his sons to Wolmers instead of KC.

Smart man
    Last edited by Gillion; Mar 20, 2005 at 03:42 PM.
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.