Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A next Journey to UTECH 2011 Link up TIMELINE

If memory serves me correctly its mostly common sense questions but in the realm of IT, there are also some random out there "wtf" kind of questions also but mostly its relatively manageable, I'm not sure if each section have their own test but at the time I was trying to get into the Bachelors in Information Technology program.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    If memory serves me correctly its mostly common sense questions but in the realm of IT, there are also some random out there "wtf" kind of questions also but mostly its relatively manageable, I'm not sure if each section have their own test but at the time I was trying to get into the Bachelors in Information Technology program.
    Its best if it stays in the realm of I.T that would make it nice. But lastyear specifically they included some simple maths i've heard. Trust me i cant accept failing it but suppose i do i get my 2nd choice? which is Business Administration?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanxp View Post
    Its best if it stays in the realm of I.T that would make it nice. But lastyear specifically they included some simple maths i've heard. Trust me i cant accept failing it but suppose i do i get my 2nd choice? which is Business Administration?
    If u get u second choice jus change at the 1st part of the semester.....like the 1st week of classes.....ive seen lots a ppl change courses at that time a year....jus dont make it pass the 1st week b4 u strt enquiring

well i just got an email from uetch about the dates
    “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Peter F. Drucker
    current stuff:iphone 2g
    sony vaio laptop.
    i do not know everything but i just know where to find the solution

Actually since Bch in Information Technology is a highly programming oriented course expect to get math but no high school math foolishness, perhaps like "Discrete Math" (basically low end computer math) and stuff like that. So unfortunately that is in the realm of I.T.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Actually since Bch in Information Technology is a highly programming oriented course expect to get math but no high school math foolishness, perhaps like "Discrete Math" (basically low end computer math) and stuff like that. So unfortunately that is in the realm of I.T.
    Ok then im prepared for anything still.
    Flexx zeen thx for that info hope i dont need to use that!
    Ok Vez a now them sending email lol. Pity we all knew already. Im going to check mine

Ok Vez a now them sending email lol. Pity we all knew already. Im going to check mine

something else u guys have 2 get used to......Utech NEVER on-time yet....so u have 2 take thing in ur own hands n call them or visit the offices up there or supm.....u guys may never even get confirmation of acceptance in snail-mail either so whatever u do NEVER delete the 1 they send 2 ur email.....trust me u may need it.....cause them have a way of saying u not accepted sometimes

Jus a heads up of what its gonna look like n around the date u can expect it

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Flexx17; Feb 16, 2011 at 11:52 AM.

I saw this topic and was dying honestly.... sigh i remember when i was like this
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Yes youths its exciting but terrifying i cant for this to be over :-( just to see that confirmation message and then i will be happy just like when i did gsat and pass for my first choice high school. So me, Vez & Yondaime on board forward some other people here if you know them. Bscit last year students is it true 2nd year is super hard and are there full scholarships available for you to study in a next university overseas for eg Harvard, etc.

Do you guys link up with people who do hardware i.e the engineering department?

are the SCIT papers straight multiple choice, or do u have to do some writeing
    “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Peter F. Drucker
    current stuff:iphone 2g
    sony vaio laptop.
    i do not know everything but i just know where to find the solution