Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A next Journey to UTECH 2011 Link up TIMELINE

that is not kkool if a suh it set up
    “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Peter F. Drucker
    current stuff:iphone 2g
    sony vaio laptop.
    i do not know everything but i just know where to find the solution

Yea i hope atleast this time around things are fair. $2000 nuh grow on tree for unfair bureaucracy

Default Bscit

Pree this this it look like me and u in the same group vez. My friend fro mobay have c as his last name. Its going to be too early for him so i told him to call them if he can squeeze in my group

To be honest they just put the groupings like that so everyone doesn't come all on one day.. You can go anyday at all of the 4 and they might have 2 extra days for persons who missed(My friend did). Goodluck.

Default Eee

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRudy View Post
    To be honest they just put the groupings like that so everyone doesn't come all on one day.. You can go anyday at all of the 4 and they might have 2 extra days for persons who missed(My friend did). Goodluck.
    Thx youth.

im kinda worried about what's going to be on the test,from some people i heard that its just logic and reasoning and some said there's also math. I also emailed someone from admissions and she just said " a wide variety of questions will be asked".

Default Utech Aptitude test

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaimeku View Post
    im kinda worried about what's going to be on the test,from some people i heard that its just logic and reasoning and some said there's also math. I also emailed someone from admissions and she just said " a wide variety of questions will be asked".
    Zeen let me tell you, It will be about maths and logics, eng. Look up on your high school maths: fatorizing & functions, algebra, sets, indices and other topics. The english will more than likely be a passage and they you answer the questions accordingly. All sections sections are multiple choice and you get two hours. For the logics it up to using your brain to work out the problems.

Looking back on previous experiences by members of this forum. Its only maths you can truly prepare for. The rest is unknown. You pay the $2000 yet?

No i did'nt even know you were supposed to pay till i read this, they never mentioned anything

Yea! Look at the pic i post for the dates of the test if you dont know. Well Utech not much with timely communication. You check the post office for a letter? I dont even get to check mine but i heard you suppose to get a letter telling you about the test.

I'm not sure about the letter, I went up there last week and nothing was there.