Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A next Journey to UTECH 2011 Link up TIMELINE

Cool A next Journey to UTECH 2011 Link up TIMELINE

(Refer to UTECH SCIT Aptitude Test by Ricky for info on last year journey to get into the university!)
    I think each year come with different challenges and so this thread is specifically for us to help each other get in.

Call it a link up let's get to know each other in a new exciting thread. Direct Friends who you know trying to get to the university this year to this post and last year people please help us with any thing we should know.

Hey its less than 3 weeks to the final aptitude test for bscit prospective students. Who pay their $2000 yet?

Bscit Aptitude Test and Further Studies @ UTECH 2011 - 2015
    Last edited by Ryanxp; Feb 17, 2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Clarify thread validity

Hhhmm giving you a heads up this thread may just get purged, I think this is more of a "General Discussions" topic than a "General Education & Certification".
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Default Ammm

I have seen worst. Its all about education

i havent paid my 2000 yet,but will soon
    “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Peter F. Drucker
    current stuff:iphone 2g
    sony vaio laptop.
    i do not know everything but i just know where to find the solution

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanxp View Post
    I have seen worst. Its all about education
    I agree, but you may just been the odd man out, but what exactly is there to discuss about it I took it some years ago IT department was accepting 250 students wanted 150 for Bachelors in IT and 100 for another area or was it 100 students for the Bachelors in IT hhmm I don't recall so they were basically just taking the best grades and or the first amount passes that fit the quota there was really nothing else to it. Or am I over looking something?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I agree, but you may just been the odd man out, but what exactly is there to discuss about it I took it some years ago IT department was accepting 250 students wanted 150 for Bachelors in IT and 100 for another area or was it 100 students for the Bachelors in IT hhmm I don't recall so they were basically just taking the best grades and or the first amount passes that fit the quota there was really nothing else to it. Or am I over looking something?
    ur cxc grades are also vital, especially english and IT
    sony vaio laptop.

Default Aptitude

I'm worried already!! Well last year it was over 1000 applied and around 400 they took. My cxcs not all that i got them. Vez whats the letter of your lastname? Mine is M so i have it at noon on sat feb 26th.

me is K, so im taking it Feb. 26. too
    sony vaio laptop.

Default Yea

Quote Originally Posted by vez View Post
    me is K, so im taking it Feb. 26. too
    Ok. Paying next week! The time runs so fast dont want to forget. I cant wait to get back in school to learn more. Just gonna work and save some money for the time now. I dont know why i chose a university with complains about admin but i cant resist the Brand Name lol I believe in their teaching environment

I'm worried already!! Well last year it was over 1000 applied and around 400 they took. My cxcs not all that i got them. Vez whats the letter of your lastname? Mine is M so i have it at noon on sat feb 26th.
    "M" ouch ute all the best with that my last name is "P" and the people who I went with and sat the exams together were "B" & "C" they got through and I didn't and two of us had more IT and English over the other but she still got in I was thinking if they only looking a 100 then people with last names early in the alphabet with decent enough performance are kinda set.

Ok. Paying next week! The time runs so fast dont want to forget. I cant wait to get back in school to learn more. Just gonna work and save some money for the time now. I dont know why i chose a university with complains about admin but i cant resist the Brand Name lol I believe in their teaching environment
    I heard about admin issues at tech but I also heard about it at UWI it happens everywhere some worst than others I have heard about issues at UCC also and I experienced terrible issues a Exed.