View Poll Results: MK or SF. You choose.

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mortal Kombat

22 55.00%
  • Street Fighter

18 45.00%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter

Default Re: Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter

you got to admit though sf vs mk would make a cool anime/game

yeah totally agree with that but it sorta hard to look and seh who would win i mean i'm all for ryu andken but then i look and i see scorpion and sub - zero brothers in another corner, who to pick, [ i have no clue star] i feel like i would go for ma ninja's over the street fighters, i mean we got too many hard to kill people in mortal kombat.

i love street fighter but i have to say........

Look at that graphics. There is now way sf can compare to that. For the finish him, unique button combinations, story lines, and overall graphics, i would say Moratl Kombat.
    Praise Ye JAH

"SHORYUKEN!!!"...the most invincible move ever. EVENTHOUGH STREET FIGHTER is one of the TEEFEST games ever because they is no way you can be fighting M.Bison and him don't touch you and you bring him down to ZERO life so not even BLOCK can save him but yet he manages to kic your butt repeatedly and dizzy you twice and finally finish you to win the round. All in all....still my fave fighting game hands down....."YOGA!!!"

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

*mortal kombat techno tune playing*

Mortal Kombat!!!!!!

sorry street fighter but MK is better

story, character designs, bosses, graphics and more
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Quote Originally Posted by acidblade
    i love street fighter but i have to say........
    me prefer streetfighter, but di subzero pic just plain wicked
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...d_1024_768.jpg

releasing restrictions to restriction level 1

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    you got to admit though sf vs mk would make a cool anime/game
    Damn right, that would mek a crazy game or anime. (MADDER Dan Marvel vs. Capcom).
    Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    yeah totally agree with that but it sorta hard to look and seh who would win i mean i'm all for ryu andken but then i look and i see scorpion and sub - zero brothers in another corner, who to pick, [ i have no clue star] i feel like i would go for ma ninja's over the street fighters, i mean we got too many hard to kill people in mortal kombat.
    I'd definately go with the MK line up. There are ppll that steal your soul, ppl that turn invisible and spit acid, there are two dudes that can freeze you, ppl that control lightening, ppl that control wind. Crazzy ting. Mi naa tell no lie still, SF has a really good line up but them woulda get them *** royally kicked
    私は退屈し, どの考えをも何私の署名として置くために 有しない
    Ignore whatever I post in RED

the mortal kombat tune wicked still. don't remember any music from street fighter though.

I guess its a bit difficult to ask such a question, and while MK revolutionised the fighting game industry, with story line, character depth, game play, unique abilities, and a MOVIE..... lol, SF still have to get its props. Its fast pace actions, overall party value, the rivalship and friendship it brought between ppl. Both of the wicked, but i have to give SF for lasting longer. I guess i could say both of them, lasted the same, but i kinda feel SF have more of an effect later.

I'm a SF fan hard core, and i'll mash up any1 who dis the one order.

PS I dunno the rivalry that SF just had was great. Every gamer just felt they were the best, of knew some1 like that. And the games just use to always b soo close. Plus i think the SF AI was better. (I.E. See Street fighter final boss- M. Bison or SF Alpha 3 dojo boss Ryu.......) never have i seen AI so homosexual.....Just thinks about it, gets me wilded up....I don't get that from MK.....so for me, its SF nowadays, while MK was more revolutionary......

"WHoooooooppppsii" in a high pitched voice...
    He who knows not and knows he knows not is a child....teach him

......Yes teach me...