Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Job Fair for ASUS

only wish this was in mobay...do u know if this well come to mobay e-service also?
    ***Certified Computer Technician***
    ***CISCO I.T. Essentials: Pc Hardware & Software (CompTIA A+)***
    ***Computer Repairs LvL 2: (NVQ-J)***

7G, isnt that like minimum wage, i used to charge that for a few hrs of PC repair work. LOL

if you can fix a PC better you freelance.

So them tax that? LOL.

Do they provide lunch? other benefits? traveling. the 7G/wk rough. little under 2 bills a hr.
    THANK GOD

7K is base i suppose but after taking a certain calls a day u get bonus.. i hear on average its roun 10K a week u get afta dem tax u

either way, i know 8 ppl that have worked for e-services, all of them say the cash at the end of the day dont seem worth the cussin u get from ppl day in day out
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

e-services is a rip off ...they dont pay well but if u nuh have a job and want a lil butter for dinner gwaan work with them its better than nothing..those overseas country out source to jamaica for customer care like how nike sneakers are dealt with in china..cheaper labour,

The maths is simple all e-services have to do is pay a margin above minimum wage for the weak out here and they wont get in any trouble..

Now as we all know minimum wage in places like usa and the uk is equivalent to a supervisor or manager salary in jamaica.....do the maths ,but as i said it might be ruff but you people can use it as a cutting stone just remeber to keep looking cause if e-services loose the client contract they will have to downsize on staff naturally so job security is roughly 50/50
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

so who went to the job fair? how was it?
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    7K is base i suppose but after taking a certain calls a day u get bonus.. i hear on average its roun 10K a week u get afta dem tax u

either way, i know 8 ppl that have worked for e-services, all of them say the cash at the end of the day dont seem worth the cussin u get from ppl day in day out
    If I had the personality that could cope with the cussing, I'd be a PR rep earning millions, otherwise those kids taking on alot of stress for minimum wages.
    THANK GOD

sorii i mised dis!!,,,will there be any more?

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    7G, isnt that like minimum wage, i used to charge that for a few hrs of PC repair work. LOL

if you can fix a PC better you freelance.

So them tax that? LOL.
    Tax doesnt come out your salary if you are working a particular amount...at least in jamaica. Not so sure about america though
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

tax gonna come out of that its above the minimumwage for the week bossy
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

yes tax does come out of it! so do the math
    3.4Ghz AMD Triple core, 8gig ddr3 memory , ASUS M4A88TD-V, Creative Audigy sound card, 3 TB Hard drive Seagate, LG dvd Burner