Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Certification becomes very Easy

Default Certification becomes very Easy

Any Body willing to certify eazy and quick MCSE , MCSA , CCNA NP
    pleaze contact me at aic699@gmail.com

NNo need to join any lab or Institue. also have Exam Success braindumps.

regards
    aic699

Default Re: Certification becomes very Easy

As an instructor I do not think one should encourage others to use cheatsheet to gain certification or a degree. Clearly I believe you should attend the training sessions, or build your own lab at home and study at your pace. Once you feel a high level of confidence, then you should switch gear and start looking at those practise questions from approved Testing vendors like Selftestsoftware.com.

I guarantee that once you follow these steps you will feel better within yourself.
    Be what's next!

true that..damn those 'paper certs'
    KINGPIN

Quick question are these certs. written exam or multiple choice (computer based)

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Quick question are these certs. written exam or multiple choice (computer based)
    Most technical certifications are in the form of multiple and pass scored are generated soon you complete the exam.

Please note that you do have other written exams and hands-on withint he IT industry. I know for sure that happens with Cisco and CISSP.
    Be what's next!

PAPER CERT Holders and Smokers killl Themselves SOFTLY,THEY Are the reason why i am scrutinize most CCNA and MCSE cert holders,especially when they dont have a Diploma or Degree to complement it.

Quote Originally Posted by SQLDBA
    PAPER CERT Holders and Smokers killl Themselves SOFTLY,THEY Are the reason why i am scrutinize most CCNA and MCSE cert holders,especially when they dont have a Diploma or Degree to complement it.
    I remember a few years ago we hired a "TCSE", Transcender Certified System Engineer, I realized he was a TCSE when he asked me how to make DOS disk bootable. I would encourage anyone who is preparing for any type of certification to get as much hands on experience as possible before you sit the exam. It makes a big difference.
    Last edited by juba; Mar 15, 2005 at 07:05 PM.

AIC699 your in pakistan? how are you going to tutor me for any of these certification.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Pakistan is King of Brain Dumps and a Certain King comes from pakistan,Microsoft and Cisco should stop this king,anyway this king =Must Pass scores of 800+ possible is you memory good.

I hate it when someone who has A+, CCNA etc ask me how to make a dos boot disk or how to configure a basic router.. . I wonder...
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!