Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Claro modem!!

Default Claro modem!!

I just got a claro modem!! Is it better than the lime one?? was getting 115kbps with d lime modem!! will d claro move faster???

yeah but its not unlimited data usage after a while wen u use up the alotted gigs it goes to edge or gprs

How fast is the edge?

That stay a way dude. Imo, anything slower than 1MB is edge. You probably get around 35KB+ if that much.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

its a little bit slower than the spead on their BB..i used to sell the modems for them and the ppl always came back pissed bec they really didnt take the lak of unlimited data speed serious..

I had the claro, after you use like 3G of high speed, it drop to Edge, with Edge the speed I got was below 20Kbps. I'm using Digicel 4G at the moment, and it's the best in my area.

i've got some feedback from friends living in remote areas and digi 4g seems to kicking up rumpus....reception is a high as 250kbps

digi 4g has its purpose for the isolated.
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

Exactly, it's the best thing for us bush people haha. I get up to 400kbps and i'm from Westmoreland, Cane piece area

yea that i realize.....cause 400kbps should be equivalent to 4mbps

not even SLIME as an established company couldn't have offered that much speed......hats off to digi
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

I am pretty sure that digi speed you all talking about is not constant because like myself here other 4 G users are not please with the download rate .. there are days when the service is so slow u start moving the modem around int he house even though u have full signal.
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. Live for computers or else they will live for you.
    8368993 (lime) 303-1359 (digi) blunt60us@yahoo.com