Thread: Facebook Wants to Be on Your Dumbphone, Too

Default Facebook Wants to Be on Your Dumbphone, Too

In collaboration with Snaptu, a company that specializes in developing stripped-down apps for use on so-called "dumb phones," Facebook has launched an app which will work on about 2500 devices from a range of manufacturers including Nokia, Sony Ericsson, and LG. It aims to provide a similar experience to that of its fancier smartphone counterpart.

It appears that the focus (at least initially) is to expand mobile usage of the site into developing markets. Facebook has struck deals with several carriers across Asia, Europe, and the Dominican Republic to offer use of the app for 90 days without any data charges.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

they pressing hard to get ppl info

wel pity- it wil only work on the launch carriers for now,,,wonder if digi is one of the launch carriers
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

lol well i'm pretty sure they wont get my info so they can create any amount of apps they want its useless on my part, as i was never a face book fan, nor do i post anything about my personal info on line
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS