Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Xoom release date leaked

Last edited by Technoboy; Mar 10, 2011 at 12:15 AM.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/12/x...rola-or-googl/

is there anything android can't do
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

like the look of it naw lie but it just seems like a big phone
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

As much as I admire what they have done with Tablets a Netbook is more attractive to me...more functionality and moreover much cheaper.
    Last edited by Technoboy; Mar 12, 2011 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    As much as I admire what they have done with Tablets but a Netbook is more attractive to me...more functionality and moreover much cheaper.
    bwoy techno i have to agree with you i think id prefer go with a netbook as well unless they can show me whats the hype with these tablets apart from size.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

i woulds till go for the apple if i was to choose

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    i woulds till go for the apple if i was to choose
    Got to be kidding me...

I'd choose a netbook over a tablet any day but the most attractive things about a tablet is the size and battery life. The best a netbook can give you is maybe 5hrs tops as compared to the 8-10hrs some tablets are touting and for people that already have a laptop giving them close to the 5hrs, they wouldn't need a smaller version for same. Of course comparing tablet to netbook is like comparing a baby to a man.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    I'd choose a netbook over a tablet any day but the most attractive things about a tablet is the size and battery life. The best a netbook can give you is maybe 5hrs tops as compared to the 8-10hrs some tablets are touting and for people that already have a laptop giving them close to the 5hrs, they wouldn't need a smaller version for same. Of course comparing tablet to netbook is like comparing a baby to a man.
    I assume you are either using a cheapo Netbook or one that is 3-cell battery type. Netbooks have provided well over 5 hr usage 7-9 etc on various models. I implore you to check www.laptopmag.com for various netbook reviews from Acer, Asus, Samsung, Toshiba etc to get an idea.

It is only worthwhile buying a Netbook with 6-cell battery if you wish to maximize. People on a budget typically buy the 3-cell but that is fine for most persons but just to clarify your point Netbooks have given much better.