Thread: digicel 4g cover all jamaica yet

Default digicel 4g cover all jamaica yet

hey guys u know if digicel 4g cover all of jamaica yet...........im in duanavale trelawny and neeeeeeeed some high speed net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u have very good cell phone reception where u are living
    then u should be able to service use the digicel 4g broadband in your area

check ur map here http://www.digicel4gbroadband.com/en/coverage
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

Read around the forums and see if Digicels 4G is really best for you. If you're desperate then it might not matter.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

In comparison to the 1Mb that's available by sLIME right now most people are switching to the Digi 4G. If S(F)LOW had roll out everywhere then a lot of people would not need to be running down the Digi 4G.

I'm fully aware that LIME is currently offering no higher speed than 1Mb in sections of Trelawny - including Wakefield - and Digicel 4G is not there yet either. Close to the town of MoBay in the Rose Hall area up till about September last year LIME did not have (stable) speeds above 256 in that area..........SO CLOSE TO THE TOWN!!!! FLOW is now out there and running nicely. In the rural St. James areas such as Adelphi LIME has actually put in fiber nodes and lines but has not done anything to switch over yet - FLOW is still not present there, but Digi 4G is working.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by bethwayne1 View Post
    if u have very good cell phone reception where u are living
    then u should be able to service use the digicel 4g broadband in your area
    cell phone reception isnt 4g reception, claro 3g works but i understand it went down for about a week an my friend who lives up there called two days out of the week,and she was only rebated for the two days she called,tho they know she on the monthly plan.
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    cell phone reception isnt 4g reception, claro 3g works but i understand it went down for about a week an my friend who lives up there called two days out of the week,and she was only rebated for the two days she called,tho they know she on the monthly plan.
    yes ecaxtly, the digi cel phone reception isnt wimax cause, i live right beside a digi pole and im getting full bars nut it isnt wimax cause theres no wimax technology equipped on it,,,,but claro's cell phone reception is always 3g, so whereever u have fulll claro bars, that a good location for good 3g speeds,,,but lime now even worst..
    “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Peter F. Drucker
    current stuff:iphone 2g
    sony vaio laptop.
    i do not know everything but i just know where to find the solution