Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bmobile Goes All Out With New Promotion!!!

Thumbs up Bmobile Goes All Out With New Promotion!!!

I must say that Bmobile owns the gleaner today, almost every page there's a Bmobile advert. They have lowered the rates ridiculously, for both pre-paid and post-paid.......they have different plans that you can choose from, some plan even offer 150 free text, free nights and weekends.....for Pre-paid $1.95 per minute to any bmobile or landline number and $10 per min. to call other networks. However it seems alot of conditions apply. I will have to check out this more in detail. This seems very positive for Bmobile, let me say that Bmobile come good with this promotion the rates are very very low, lower than even Miphone who was the lowest..... great rates indeed!!!!

Of course you all must know that Digicel....The Bigger Better GSM Network will respond to this, they love the competition and it's good for us customers

Default Re: Bmobile Goes All Out With New Promotion!!!

One thing i dont really understand - 150 free text messages for bfree + but ppl on the normal bfree have to pay $2.50. Who is going to use 150 free text?
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

If its free people will use it

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme
    One thing i dont really understand - 150 free text messages for bfree + but ppl on the normal bfree have to pay $2.50. Who is going to use 150 free text?
    Juss cool, i use 300text per day

THis is the big news, pft I guess i will have to start texting though....

They have some other good stuff too man ,,,

I guess you all didn't see the FREE $100 credit in each of todays Observer !!!! There is a time limit ... GET YOUR OBSERVER!!!
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

you beat me to it Nastro. It should be noted though that interested persons should take the front page of the Observer to any C&W business office for the free $100 credit.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Got mine already goin touch back the road lunch time, shold be able to get bout 1000 worth, gonan get all the observers i can

Well I must say that I am a happier Bmobile customer.....CW really showing that they are the owners of the mobile market....I am just waiting to see what Digicel will be offering to compete with this new product from C&W.....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.