Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mailpack is it just me or everyone

A US $100,000 watch is expensive full stop despite there being watches cheaper and more expensive.

SMH@ some people.

Since Mailpac has changed hands it has gone to the dogs now that they have bought Global consumers have been disadvantaged.

I think people should try the good old post office system if they want savings and timely delivery.

Quickmail is also an option.

I'm thinking about Tara maybe. And close my MailPac account.

Here's my latest issue.

Purchased an item (iPod battery) at under USD$12. Charges came to ~JMD$4,400. Customs valued the item at USD$70. Why? The tracking information got put on very late and I couldn't pre-alert them. Then after the item arrived I couldn't upload an invoice. They kept on telling me to try again. Did that for days till it got to JA and still couldn't upload. Not until after I got the bill did I call and someone finally told me "oh, there's an email setup for people with difficulties uploading invoices - you could have sent it there"............really? So now. Since my last few issues with them and cash got resolved between 4-9 months I'm going to wait and see how long this one takes.

As for that watch - bear in mind that customs - the ******* criminals they are - charge you 80% on that because it's either jewellery or a "luxury item". Hush. That's all I can say.

Oh. I forgot to mention that they also charge you for mail. Something that other companies don't do. Some companies give you mail FOR FREE as long as it fits in the mailbox. MailPac? Nope.......
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

RubberBand Man Guest

Did you print the invoice and carry it to Mailpac, and query the charges?

Emailed it in to the new address they provided. Waiting to see how many months this one will take.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".