Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mailpack is it just me or everyone

Default Mailpack is it just me or everyone

since lately i have experience some serious issue where i order a battery from ebay for $7 or so i was told as long as the order is less than $10 and weigh less than 1lb i would only charge a fix fee however when the package is ready at the counter total is like $3000 and so on almost 3 time the cost of the item what the heck is going on i try to call mailpack numerous time could not get a live person i email still no answer

what the heck is there any better service
    http://images5.cafepress.com/product...x225_Front.jpg

FREE HOSTING: Need To host your website i can help you out i'm giving away 10 free account in cpanel on my server just PM ME

i bought a us$ 80 camera; global carried it in. and i paid $3155.64 jd$ for ther courirs service + customs
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Is what the bbc..Is suh Federal Express rob me lol me and ma $50 package and pay $116 to send it. Ah boi
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

I had a huge problem there recently where I brought in a laptop that I paid $499.99 and the total I had to pa to receive it was $14,000.

So im no longer going to be using Mailpac. Upon examination of the receipt it seems Customs alone racked in $10,000. All in all $4000 for Mailpac isnt that bad but the combined $14,000 is unacceptable.

Never mind the fact they have the ridiculous membership fee of $2500 per annum.

So no Mailpac and no more importing until I can find a better way.

Another problem I have is although I submit my invoice it always seems like Customs marks up the value.

i donno why people still use mailpac..

quickmail FTW..

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post

quickmail FTW..
    endorsed... it seems even customs fee is less with quickmail.

I thought we killed this years ago we had a huge Courier debate across several different threads and Quickmail and Ebiz came out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy View Post
    I had a huge problem there recently where I brought in a laptop that I paid $499.99 and the total I had to pa to receive it was $14,000.

So im no longer going to be using Mailpac. Upon examination of the receipt it seems Customs alone racked in $10,000. All in all $4000 for Mailpac isnt that bad but the combined $14,000 is unacceptable.

Never mind the fact they have the ridiculous membership fee of $2500 per annum.

So no Mailpac and no more importing until I can find a better way.

Another problem I have is although I submit my invoice it always seems like Customs marks up the value.
    Well apparently customs has the right to mark up the value if they want that is why I don't even look for sales anymore unless someone is bringing down the item so if there is a sale on an item of USD800 and you get it for USD400 customs apparently has the right to mark it up back to USD800 if they want because that is the price they have it on record for, its rather ridiculous actually, so no matter who you go with you will suffer from customs.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

thanks for the heads up

well... to tell the honest truth the whole a dem a teef.... mi just order stuff now send them to aunt.... jump pon a air j or spirit and call it a day... frig em... last december mailpac wondered what happened to me... can t bother with the stress... especially when i have some small items that they charge a bag...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post

quickmail FTW..
    Endorsed!!!!!! Sometimes it seems as if they are smuggling goods in lol. Cheap as hell! Quickmail