Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World's Richest People 2005 List

Default Re: World's Richest People 2005 List

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic

The list look boring.....I think John Kerry wife on it...She is a multi-billionaire. She imported he house from England to Connecticuit...and yes you heard right.....IMPORTED A WHOLE HOUSE....brick by brick...stone by stone because she wanted a real English Country house. Maybe if I had that much cash i woulda do the same.......nah......to mayn people suffering for me to be selfish!
    lol didnt you hear about john kerry's campaign? "vote for me or my wife will stop the ketchup factory" lol
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zard
    I know Lee-Chin went to school and lived in Canada for a while

but on the list he is listed as a Canadian citizen.......it sure would be cool to see a big JAMAICA beside his name
    Yea i was looking for that too.....but lo and behold it was not so.....such is life...how come i don't see butch on it???? i neva knew lee chin was that old.....lascelles chin nuh rich too...or he's not THAT rich???/

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

i dont think Lascelles Chin or Butch Stewart reach anywhere near the billion US mark. i dnt even think they gone over 20 mil US
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Warren Buffet has been on the list for yeeeaaaarrrrs. Dont remember what him own, but he's real old. I guess thats why him look so..
    Saw his name on cnn recently, he is considered the greatest investor of all time.
    His investment strategies are studied all over the world.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/warrenbuffet.asp
    It's not what we profess, but what we practice that gives us Integrity.