Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the top 5 phones

so people get blackberry's because it "suits their needs"? what a load of crap

if thats the case then why would anyone "need" to spend over 50K on a phone with the same features as one for tens of thousands less?..

people get blackberry simply because dem wah show it off in other ppl face seh dem have money fi waste. cuz is nuff of the ppl dem out dere dat dont even have car much less license or even a stable source of income but dem go buy blackberry torch fa over 50K.. jus plain stupid
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

jomo Guest

get a friggin life yute, no one boasting with blackberry, lol, we use it cause oif the data plan, bbm, ease of use making calls texting etc, only reason i spent 50k up for a torch is to try it out, as i like sliders, im back to a phone that cost 10 grand less, lol

guess what

its a blackberry

tell me what else i can get that can give me what i want? lol, blackberry haters make me laugh, nerds

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    get a friggin life yute, no one boasting with blackberry, lol, we use it cause oif the data plan, bbm, ease of use making calls texting etc, only reason i spent 50k up for a torch is to try it out, as i like sliders, im back to a phone that cost 10 grand less, lol

guess what

its a blackberry

tell me what else i can get that can give me what i want? lol, blackberry haters make me laugh, nerds
    smh
    the sense that u are trying to make........eludes me
    dude ppl cant show off........again, cuz everyone getting a BB and if everyone have it then it become common then unwanted

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    smh
    the sense that u are trying to make........eludes me
    dude ppl cant show off........again, cuz everyone getting a BB and if everyone have it then it become common then unwanted
    dats why dem a buy di 50k one to try stay ahead a di pack
    remember these are jamaicans we talking about, bashment is a word hardly used anymore but it is still in the mind

Iphone4
    iphone4
    iphone4
    then in a close second iphone4
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    dats why dem a buy di 50k one to try stay ahead a di pack
    remember these are jamaicans we talking about, bashment is a word hardly used anymore but it is still in the mind
    ntn si said any more
    its just shown
    Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Iphone4
    iphone4
    iphone4
    then in a close second iphone4
    iphone4........................................... .................................................. ......doesn't have bbm

so ur statement is invalid

lol

Never knew the question was which phone good and have blackberry messenger... lol
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    my ute, a lie u a tell! look how much ppl go pon facebook an write status post bout how dem jus buy BB but dem cya put credit pon it. only people who have bb fa its real use is the people that dont get a new 1 ever 2 years but majority of the ppl a buy BB jus cuz dem fren have it. and when dem hear seh dem fren get new 1, dem wah get new 1 too.. All hype an nuttin else

And let me get this straight.. u spent over 50K on a phone just cuz u like sliders and it has BBM? - how smart of you -_- tell u what, u can sen some of that cash my way and I can assure u it will go towards a much better use.. like sharing it wid every member participating in this thread so we can go Caesars an den go Burger King (what a fun saturday night )

@ thugg - there is no answer to that question

anyway BACK ON TOPIC - need to set up a poll for top phones of the year
    Last edited by vylle; Jan 3, 2011 at 10:22 PM.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Never knew the question was which phone good and have blackberry messenger... lol
    question?
    wat question?
    Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    my ute, a lie u a tell! look how much ppl go pon facebook an write status post bout how dem jus buy BB but dem cya put credit pon it. only people who have bb fa its real use is the people that dont get a new 1 ever 2 years but majority of the ppl a buy BB jus cuz dem fren have it. and when dem hear seh dem fren get new 1, dem wah get new 1 too.. All hype an nuttin else

And let me get this straight.. u spent over 50K on a phone just cuz u like sliders and it has BBM? - how smart of you -_- tell u what, u can sen some of that cash my way and I can assure u it will go towards a much better use.. like sharing it wid every member participating in this thread so we can go Caesars an den go Burger King (what a fun saturday night )

@ thugg - there is no answer to that question

anyway BACK ON TOPIC - need to set up a poll for top phones of the year
    lmao
    all of this true
    persons get a bb so because there friend got one, which result in the friend attempting to get a better one,.when does it stop?
    well the real question is when will Rim make a smart fone

smartphone is not about who can connect to social network (and stay on forever)
    kmt! that is why the future look bleak!!!!!!!!!!!

smartphone is to basically have PC (or similar) functionality with out the actual PC

bb torch, samsung galaxy, nokia n8, iphone 4 and motorolla milestone
    Once there is life there is hope to acheive anything.