Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nokia N8 Sales Nearing 4 Million

jomo Guest

and heres a comparison of all three...

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/09/08...ut-comparison/

I had some time over the long weekend to swing by the Bell store and compare the Super LCD screen on the HTC Desire to the iPhone 4‘s retina display and the Super AMOLED screen on the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant I9000 (nope, it’s not the Vibrant y’all have in the U.S., but it’s the same screen). We had seen the I9000 take on the Desire before the switch to SLCD, but it’s worth taking a look now that HTC has fully made the switch. Take a look at the video and judge for yourself, but it’s pretty clear that though the HTC Desire gives the iPhone 4 a run for its money, the Retina display still has the lead thanks in no small part to the higher resolution and pixel density. Super AMOLED was sadly left in the dust

lol @ bold part...

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Get facts then we talk. Useless to argue with opinions.
    lol I dont need to prove anything.
    When a knowledgeable person reads my post the wont ask for proof.
    what facts? whats written down is proof over peoples reviews, lol, so thats what you nokia fan boys hold on to at night, lol

yute yu nutn but a sad case of a sore loser, iphone much less iphone 4 mek the rest look like crap, and unu try everything to dispute that, if it was nokisa had the retina display yu woulda say its best

anyway this is pointless arguing anyway, cause its obvious whats going on here

In the end it all depends on what you use the phone - and the screen - for. The I9000 Galaxy S seems to be the best performer overall, but don't hesitate to go for an iPhone 4 if you need more resolution for those web pages.

Nokia is really going the right way with its CBD technology too - it's just a matter of time before they lift that resolution cap and start using it to its fullest.
    http://www.gsmarena.com/display_shoo...view-541p7.php
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Tanks for the post Buba.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

i see two exellent where n8 has very good, and one very good where iphone has good, so the iphone 4 still wins, any more charts? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    i see two exellent where n8 has very good, and one very good where iphone has good, so the iphone 4 still wins, any more charts? lol
    iphone has the best screen?
    How is the screen of your bb? lol
    Last edited by pezz; Jan 2, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    iphone has the best screen?
    How is the screen of your bb? lol
    ptshh plz no bb can compare
    One plus one-CM11H44s

Nokia n8 screen sucks the whole phone sucks buggy and laggy not sure why the comparison tek so long its a straight forward anz iphone betta
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Nokia n8 screen sucks the whole phone sucks buggy and laggy not sure why the comparison tek so long its a straight forward anz iphone betta
    I just realize iphone 4 cant do smart dialing or support social network integration. LMAO!
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

'theres an app for that...' lol lol lol