Thread: 10 Smartphone, Tablet Flaws That Must Disappear In 2011

Default 10 Smartphone, Tablet Flaws That Must Disappear In 2011

Never before has so much attention been placed on the smartphone market. Whether it?s Apple?s iPhone, RIM?s BlackBerry or countless devices from so many other vendors, the smartphone space is a critical battleground for a slew of companies. The same can be said for the tablet space. Although Apple?s iPad dominates that market, several competitors are vying for attention. But the chances of 2011 becoming a banner year for both smartphones and tablets will rely upon the ability of vendors to deliver products with features that consumers and enterprise customers really want. The only way to achieve that goal will be to find the issues that those customers are experiencing now with smartphones and tablets, and address them. Of course, some companies will be more likely to do that better than others. But the firm that eliminates the following features will be most likely to see success with smartphone or tablet designs. Read on to find out which shortcomings in tablet or smartphone designs must be banished in 2011.

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-...n-2011-801169/
    Last edited by dwightmckie; Aug 31, 2011 at 11:05 PM.

I am interested in what rim's playbook can do.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

yeah i think the playbook might entice me more than a dumb ipad with no camera, or a huge android phone, lol, at least id have bbm... lol, crap