Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digicel stealing from their customers?

digicel a rob we dry eye!!!!!! nothing else better out there still so we affi jus gwan suffa!!!
    GIVING GOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by progza View Post
    lol, for some reason i dnt like claro. i still dont know 5 people with a claro phone
    Yu a tell lie......mi just come from Jamaica and I was very surprised to see so much people Claro phones.......almost everybody have one now plus dem stores always pack with customers.........really surprising, they are eating away digicel share.
    The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away.

jomo Guest

total foolishness, LOL, ive seen digi packed and lime beside it empty and claro beside that empty (maga mart in kgn) and still i know NO ONE with a claro phone really i have over 450 contacts PLUS 250 on my sim and none i repeat NONE WITH CLARO

i know a girl that had one in a se phone, mi see it mark DIGICEL an mi seh whapen to claro she laugh, lol lol lol

major flop

stop making up lies peeps, claro have stink coverageeven stinker customer service and is NOT i repeat NOT damaging digicel in anyway shape or form

I prefer DIGICEL...it keeps me better connected when roaming and pure free credit. I even get 3G while roaming..
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

A lot of persons I know have Claro. Digicel has the best coverage but like every empire in the history of the world, they will fall.

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    I prefer DIGICEL...it keeps me better connected when roaming and pure free credit. I even get 3G while roaming..
    nah lie, that did make me laugh

when i switched my digicel prepaid 2 postpaid the representative at store asked me which package i wanted i told her digi select 1000 bb service and free nite n weekend she calculated it n showed me what my monthly bill would look like i payed a 2000 deposit. i went bk 2 the store pick up my postpaid sim n immediately started making calls after about 2weeks of making calls, periodically i check the balance which kept escalating. i called them 2 inquire about it they said everything is ok all is well. the next week my balance exceeded the credit limit i call again 2 inquire they told me all is well. i went 2 a paymaster n payed 5000 making that a total of 7000 in almost 4weeks. during a call in the 3weeks i said 2 myself i wonder if dem billing me for weekends and nite so i made a call check my balance n bingo digicel a charge me. i call customer care madd as hell n start cuss dem out, the rep said 2 me sir u did not activate ur free nites n weekend i said 2 him i was not informed by the representative at the store that i have 2 put in a special number 2 activate it. he said well sir we r sorry for the inconvenience and that the representative should have informed me. i said to him well then its on digicel becuz i was misinformed. he said theres nothing digicel can do cuz im the 1 who made the calls.....
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate :: Gateway GT5628 :: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2394 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) :: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 512mb DDR2 :: 500 gb SATA HARD DRIVE ::: 3 DDR2 gb RAM :: DVD BURNER :: CARD READER :: 500 WATT POWER SUPPLY.

jomo Guest

that sucks, lol, i get an activation text i only enter a code if i want to CANCEL free nights and weekends

anyway i wouldnt take that still, id go to head office

but yu shoulda notice still