Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digicel stealing from their customers?

jomo Guest

I AM BEING ROBBED BY DIGICEL!

i called cc

1200 and odd IN JUST THE LAST MONTH im being charged for data use, he asked me about app world when i told him i deleted service books and settings changed him shut up, lol, and then told me he sees its browser related, and i need to contact the bb dept

cant get tru after 3 tries

'all our agents are busy'

you know/.... (lol) im wondering if it could have been some... 'videos' ive downloaded, lol, that maybe would be 'covdered' lo l lol lol

only time will tell, aNnd anyone who knows me knows if digi nuh sort diss out in due time (worse like how mi owe dem close to 20 grand an mi could use the reimbursement, lol) i will CHAW DEM OUT even worse dan claro!

dissconnect mi bb service! (and get anmother sim in someboidy else name and re sign, lol, to save face, lol)

mek we see what a gwan still, mi ago delete digicel live i guess... and double check that the service books arent back (maybe they reload when i did a hard reset, or changed the phone, lol)

ok peeps! its my fauklt, the wap is still there

TO CHECK;

advanced options;

browser

if 'default wap browser configuration' option is there IT ISNT DISABLED

i am being reimbursed, lol

see my thread in bb sections

service books containing WAP need to be deleted, when you do a soft reset they come back

in the meantime (inside info says they working on a fix) you can CONTACT DIGICEL for info and REIMBURSEMENT
    Last edited by Cultus; Dec 30, 2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: quad posting

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I AM BEING ROBBED BY DIGICEL!

i called cc

1200 and odd IN JUST THE LAST MONTH im being charged for data use, he asked me about app world when i told him i deleted service books and settings changed him shut up, lol, and then told me he sees its browser related, and i need to contact the bb dept

cant get tru after 3 tries

'all our agents are busy'

you know/.... (lol) im wondering if it could have been some... 'videos' ive downloaded, lol, that maybe would be 'covdered' lo l lol lol

only time will tell, aNnd anyone who knows me knows if digi nuh sort diss out in due time (worse like how mi owe dem close to 20 grand an mi could use the reimbursement, lol) i will CHAW DEM OUT even worse dan claro!

dissconnect mi bb service! (and get anmother sim in someboidy else name and re sign, lol, to save face, lol)

mek we see what a gwan still, mi ago delete digicel live i guess... and double check that the service books arent back (maybe they reload when i did a hard reset, or changed the phone, lol)
    Did you ask them about any charges as a result of "Text to Topup" sms sent to 122?
    This was over $1000 in charges on my account in addition to the data charges.

In other news, LIME is still rewarding customers with Free EDGE.
    Phone:
    Samsung Google Nexus s on T-Mobile3G and LIME 3G EDGE..... retired:HTC Google Nexus 1 on T-Mobile3G and Sony Ericsson K850i provider: LIME 3G
    Check me out: www.youtube.com/brownieeman

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I dont understand why people still use digicel. IMO they are the worst providers ever. The overprice because they know they have loyal customers.

Where I live its all about competition.
    u zeet
    but they got brain wash robots that follow dem every step

Digi doing what? oh well..whats new?...thats y I leave and not looking back....this happening to nuff people but I guess they know most a di zombies not checking so y change anything...

keep on doing what u doing digi...especially to jokemo
    "Digicel too TEEF!!!!"

jomo Guest

i got REIMBURSED close to 2000, lol

no hard feelings digi

mi love it same way

memba a nuh everybody down load apps that suck credit, and if you bought a digi bb it would be fine, lol

no hard feelings

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    i got REIMBURSED close to 2000, lol

no hard feelings digi

mi love it same way

memba a nuh everybody down load apps that suck credit, and if you bought a digi bb it would be fine, lol

no hard feelings
    yh
    but if some one neva find out u wouldn't get ntn
    so dem a silent thief
    a thief is a thief is a crook is a thief

Yung_Jah Guest

Digicel have been a thief from long time. Just the other day a girlfriend of mine got a text for free night, and digicel stole her credit instead. Almost 200 worth of credit.

But most of us still cannot do without digicel cuz of their carelessness. Reason being, the phone pick up in almost every area. Safety come first.

Claro still suck. Lime always have ups and down signal. But i can be frank. This is rather surprising. Been to the country side, lime pick up, and digicel didnt. Lol. But in most areas, digicel still pick up.

seriously speaking, is a good thing you guys made this post cause frankly i never looked into this, turns out a cuz of mine was being ROBBED in the exact same manner, he made some calls and after speaking to several people he's now being reimbursed 2g's and change

DIGI MINE WAH UNU A DO WI EYES WIDE OPEN
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Digicel days r numbered dem really teef but cant do better. A technology is only as useful as the number of people you know who has the same .