Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Digicel Suspended Gimme 5

Quote Originally Posted by kalel17 View Post
    Free data plan for non BB .. I have laid down my Wimax modem because... well.. LIME EDGE is just about the same speed.
    now thats just sad

Quote Originally Posted by duberryd View Post
    now thats just sad
    sad but true - wimax is pathetic - jus tek ur money, go flow and get a 20MB speed + a wifi router and dat solve ur wireless problem PERMANENTLY!!!!
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

What a waste of a thread. Same year, same thing. Big deal?

Good thing Digicel notified customers via text and this is still being seen as "promotion" so...
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Do you believe any telecoms would offer that kind of thing on these holidays? It's a business! This is the time they make the most money, esp so they can continue offering the promo. Sure the network might've gotten congested if they kept the promo for the holidays, but worse they'd've lost the opportunity to make up for all they "lost" offering the promo for so long. And I for one like how they've kept it going for so long.

If you had to endure what I'm enduring under AT&T right now, you'd actually see Digicel as SAINTS! Damn I'm happy they didn't setup operations in Ja. But they probably didn't once they saw how demanding Ja'cans are about service and deals. They'd've folded in no time!
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions