Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Traded My Bb storm 2 for a nokia n900. I love It!

lol jomo u nuh ezii - we don't u leave the man dem n dem nokia!!!
    GIVING GOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME!!!

Found aanother feature. After enter a friends address in my book, there is the option to go str8 from the phone book to the gps. With the address already loaded as destination
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    yeah? lol, whats so good about it? lol, what exactly can you do in a nokia? to 'keep connected' to people, thats nokias slogan right, lol, well compared to the blackberry world nokia users are left in the darlk, in the basement, lol, hacking their phones, andf backing their... lol
    You would be surprised to know what you can do with a Nokia smartphone compared to a Blackberry smartphone. How about this:

I have tested Blackberrys and they don't come close to Nokia E-Series which is also corporate level high end enterprise solution like Blackberrys.

I would never waste my money on a Blackberry. E-Series does a whole lot which Blackberry cannot do...like backup entire phone memory to memory card which include contacts, text messages, notes, Calendar appointments, phone settings etc. and it can be restored at will. Mine can make calls over the internet, both VOIP and SIP. I can make MSN and Skype calls and other IM calls. I can upload my contacts to a backup server and a whole lot more. I can't list all the features here. I can even do all these without a SIM card even being in my phone. I use Wi-Fi to do all these, FREE internet access. I can even print e-mails, text messages, notes etc. over Wi-Fi, bluetooth and more. The print feature works flawlessy. I easily print to a LAN HP printer at my office...no cables, nothing whatsover but wireless communication. Somebody tell me which Blackberry can do all that ?

Just thought I would mention a few more goodies. My Nokia Enterprise can also be accessed via a computer wireslessly. I can use my computer to access my phone's memory card without a data cable or with a data cable. I can also use my voice to compose an e-mail, text message etc.

Aside from all of that Blackberrys doesn't even have a front camera and they can't make video calls any at all. So no VOIP/SIP, no video calls...Blackberry doesn't deserve to be called a smartphone!!!!!!!!!!

With all these capabilities at my disposal why should I waste money buying a Blackberry ? I'm glad I don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Jamaican View Post
    You would be surprised to know what you can do with a Nokia smartphone compared to a Blackberry smartphone. How about this:

I have tested Blackberrys and they don't come close to Nokia E-Series which is also corporate level high end enterprise solution like Blackberrys.

I would never waste my money on a Blackberry. E-Series does a whole lot which Blackberry cannot do...like backup entire phone memory to memory card which include contacts, text messages, notes, Calendar appointments, phone settings etc. and it can be restored at will. Mine can make calls over the internet, both VOIP and SIP. I can make MSN and Skype calls and other IM calls. I can upload my contacts to a backup server and a whole lot more. I can't list all the features here. I can even do all these without a SIM card even being in my phone. I use Wi-Fi to do all these, FREE internet access. I can even print e-mails, text messages, notes etc. over Wi-Fi, bluetooth and more. The print feature works flawlessy. I easily print to a LAN HP printer at my office...no cables, nothing whatsover but wireless communication. Somebody tell me which Blackberry can do all that ?

Just thought I would mention a few more goodies. My Nokia Enterprise can also be accessed via a computer wireslessly. I can use my computer to access my phone's memory card without a data cable or with a data cable. I can also use my voice to compose an e-mail, text message etc.

Aside from all of that Blackberrys doesn't even have a front camera and they can't make video calls any at all. So no VOIP/SIP, no video calls...Blackberry doesn't deserve to be called a smartphone!!!!!!!!!!

With all these capabilities at my disposal why should I waste money buying a Blackberry ? I'm glad I don't have one.