Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTC 7 Surround

jomo Guest

i have had htc phones... was on lime data plan i believe, lol, total crap

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    If the htc is crap, what that makes the blackberry a 2 cups and a string?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

its not, but my experience with it has been better, its more user friendly, sociable, etc, lol, i dont see htc making a dent, with the thousands of phones they had, it woulda better dem juss stick to one like apple did, dem worse dan bb, cause if yu buy the desire hd, yu ago see a desire hd 2 in a month, then a desire hd 2 squared, lol

its not, but my experience with it has been better, its more user friendly, sociable, etc, lol, i dont see htc making a dent, with the thousands of phones they had, it woulda better dem juss stick to one like apple did, dem worse dan bb, cause if yu buy the desire hd, yu ago see a desire hd 2 in a month, then a desire hd 2 squared, lol
    While I agree, the bb is more for chatting. you do know the htc desire is rated higher than the iphone 4 and samsung galaxy.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Backup your statements with facts mi bredrin....I've had been using htc phones for years now and apart from the occasional freeze by the OS, they are regularly great phones with millons of free apps to choose from online for whatever need each individual may have. As i mentioned, a full computer without the use of a few hardware which bluetooth tech is replacing. Why (windows mobile) is not as popular such as the iphone and BB is that, just like a pc if u don't know how to use it or wont apply time to learn, it won't be of any use to u...my opinion
    Last edited by mrpaulrich; Dec 29, 2010 at 06:37 PM.

jomo Guest

different strokes, only nerds need a phone that is a pc, the htc desire or hd or whatever might be rated over an iphone 4, so? doesnt mean id prefer one, or the other millions of people...

the htcs i had were crappy phones, they were a wanna be pocket pc, that was just crap to me, thats my fact, my opinion, iphone has apps, so does bb, NECCESARRY APPS not some crap to fill up yu phone and slow it down...

different strokes, only nerds need a phone that is a pc, the htc desire or hd or whatever might be rated over an iphone 4, so? doesnt mean id prefer one, or the other millions of people...

the htcs i had were crappy phones, they were a wanna be pocket pc, that was just crap to me, thats my fact, my opinion, iphone has apps, so does bb, NECCESARRY APPS not some crap to fill up yu phone and slow it down...
    Which HTCs did you have? 10 people like HTC and you dont..... whats the chance 10 people wrong vs you?

only nerds want pocket pcs? please define a 'smartphone' (blackberry, iphone and android phones included)
    Phone:
    Samsung Google Nexus s on T-Mobile3G and LIME 3G EDGE..... retired:HTC Google Nexus 1 on T-Mobile3G and Sony Ericsson K850i provider: LIME 3G
    Check me out: www.youtube.com/brownieeman

Quote Originally Posted by kingmitch View Post
    Which HTCs did you have? 10 people like HTC and you dont..... whats the chance 10 people wrong vs you?

only nerds want pocket pcs? please define a 'smartphone' ( iphone and android phones included)
    Fixed...
    A smartphone IMO allows you the same freedom as a computer. Blackberry is not a smart phone. Iphone after jailbreak is ok. it is a semi-smartphone
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

how can i be 'wrong' by an opinion? lol, nerds are dumb, if mi nuh like htc, i just dont, how am i wrong and they are right? lol, sad