Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTC 7 Surround

Default HTC 7 Surround

well i know that the craze now a days is all about the blackberry smart phones,now with that craze most people seem to forgat about the other brands.not to dis all u pinners but i think blackberry smart phones arent that smart.this is just one of the many brand phones that i think would be a better buy.want a real definition of a real smart phone

click here: http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=3203

htc is way ahead of the game my word this phone sweet

jomo Guest

way ahead of the game, but guess what, what the regular ja user gonna do with a htc? NOTHING

but bredren the regular Ja user don't have a BB either!!!!!
    RIG: i5 Quad CPU @ 2.67GHz | Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Mobo | ATI Radeon HD 5750 | WD 500GB HDD | Samsung 160GB HDD | Maxtor 160GB HDD | Samsung 120 GB HDD | Segate 160GB external HDD | Corsair 2 x 2GB DDR3 PC3 10666 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2 x 4GB DDR3 PC3 10666 | LG DVD RW+- | 700Watt OCz ModXstream Pro PSU | 17" Proview Widescreen | 32" Viore Widescreen

Umm blackberry is for the business user they recently upgrade and move into the smart phone market, Now fi we jamaicans weh love ping ping Blackberry is for them, HTC was the phone to have back then, mabe even now but nothing compares to the iphone touch screen all now.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

jomo Guest

one million touch screen phones, and di one likkle iphone better dan dem all

apple really know how to milk the market trust me, quality over quantity

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    one million touch screen phones, and di one likkle iphone better dan dem all

apple really know how to milk the market trust me, quality over quantity
    Market Catching up still.. and Iphone exclusivity is not for all. Granted, their business plan is amazing, but not dynamic enough to ward off the threat from android. Jamaican market one step behind. BB sales/market share are slowing and reversing, and theres no real plus to having a BB outside of bbm. T-mobile hypes android, ATandT hypes windows,.. blackberry days are numbered. Its only a matter of time before a 2k per month unlimited data plan from lime for androids starts stirring our market, i believe.
    Phone:
    Samsung Google Nexus s on T-Mobile3G and LIME 3G EDGE..... retired:HTC Google Nexus 1 on T-Mobile3G and Sony Ericsson K850i provider: LIME 3G
    Check me out: www.youtube.com/brownieeman

way ahead of the game, but guess what, what the regular ja user gonna do with a htc? NOTHING
    guess a htc phone on any of our networks with unlimited internet and u'll c....it's like walking around with ur laptop, only thing missing is a mouse and burner

what the regular ja user gonna do with a htc? NOTHING
    Guess u neva own a HTC phone in JA before...Get a HTC phone, insert a chip from any of our networks with unlimited internet, find some of the coolest windows mobile apps online (which are all free), download and install to ur phone, then u'll c....it's like walking around with ur laptop in ur pocket, only thing missing is a mouse and burner
    Last edited by mrpaulrich; Dec 29, 2010 at 04:55 PM.

Unlimited internet is what like 3500+tax so its not very cheap to move with ur almost laptop eeh? i think thats what jomos talking about.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1