Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steam user names

Default Steam user names

for all the steam users out there is a thread for you to post ur acct names so that people can add you and we can all meet up and play a game

this is mine xeroja876
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

But why not use xfire? Nuh di same ppl yuh going to add?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

I just want a streamlined look to everything, and not have two similar programs running
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

I created this thread http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...=online+gaming sometime back for this very same purpose but not just Stream or Xfire I was trying to gather the online casusal, active and or aggressive players in one location. The Bajans asked me if I knew of anyone interested in the online gaming olympics personally I'm too casual for that but they told me they hosting their own little thing in Barbados next year and if I could get a team together they would contact our tourist board to arrange some sort of arrangements to reduce the travel and hotel fees for us to stay there for it. Told them I don't know anyone that serious about gaming though.

Don't want to jack your thread Zero but if you don't mind posting your xfire and steam tag in the thread above, if not just ignore this.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

I don't have an xfire account

Its not just for xfire its for the main communication source for online gaming so thats xfire, steam, the IGNs for people who or on Xbox Live and the PSN etc...
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Ok then well how about this just post ur id's and indicate what affiliation it is

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    Ok then well how about this just post ur id's and indicate what affiliation it is
    Or you can go post your information in the other thread and I don't have to hunt you down and kill you. As I stated it was just a suggestion so you can approach it however you feel to just wanted to make one central thread for online gaming instead of making a new one every time a new game or new program comes out.

lol harsh no hunting or killing needed, a centralized thread would be ideal so how do we go about creating this now, and would I really need to install xfire

The very same thread just drop your info there http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...=online+gaming as it get populated I will update like what "Vylle" does with his "Recommended Android Apps Thread". Getting Xfire is totally optionally personally it helps me to know who is playing what and it consumes less resources that "Steam" so I always have it open I only load Steam when I'm about to play a Steam game so its totally up to you.