0 0%
  • Siemens SX66

0 0%
  • Sony Ericsson P800/P900/P910

19 35.85%
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Which SmartPhone ?

Default Re: SE P910i

I used one today, and I was like a young boy with a new toy. I just wanted to run away with it. I will post my likes and dislikes soon.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Quote Originally Posted by MiTcHiE
    I used one today, and I was like a young boy with a new toy. I just wanted to run away with it. I will post my likes and dislikes soon.
    Please do that soon. I would also want to know if I can use it too? I want to test it out before I buy it. Maybe I can also sell my Treo 600 and add some more cash to the pot.
    Be what's next!

U will need at add alot to the pot, I will never spend car money to buy this. Try get it second hand.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Mitchie, for the Qtek 9090 can you say where the person got it and the cost? Another thing, is it locked to the Digicel network? I really dont want it if this is the case, since I cant afford to be online present Digicel cost for GPRS.

I just called around some Digicel stores and was given various stories about the unit. No one really had a copy in stock and wanted a very large deposit before I could see one...
    Last edited by zandex; Mar 9, 2005 at 10:10 PM.
    Be what's next!

Well they have links still. If u get it from Digi then more than likely it will be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by zandex
    I see your heart is set on the Sony P910i. But have you really used one of those device? Have you tried a Treo 600 before?

If your plans is to the PDA feature on that unit, I am warning you from now, the keyboard sucks... By the way, Sony is in the process of designing a device without the flip keyboard, so they are following the rest of the world (late as per usual).

I will be reviewing the Qtek 9090, however I dont want to purchase one and end up in the same problem as before.
    I juss checked out the Qtek, not bad, but the price tag way too step, truss mi there is a big difference between 60k and 40k .... The looks of the Qtek kinda draws me away from it ... it is too much on the PDA side, i dont see my self walking around with a bulky PDA at ma ears

I used the P910 for the weekend, there was no probs, well the only prob is that it wasnt mine .....You are warning about the keyboard on the p910, are you talkin about the one on the flip or both the one on the flip plus the on screen one ???

Im gonna check out these now
    - Motorola MPx - (Windows O/S)
    - Siemens SX66

Please note that these new PDA/Phones you dont put at your ears...Bluetooth headset!

For the Sony P910i holding the phone by the flip down keyboard was extremely difficult for me. However since you have used it over the weekend, I guess it felt ok for you.

Since you are in love with the device, make a list of things you want from any Smartphone and start your comparision and elimination process.
    Last edited by zandex; Mar 9, 2005 at 10:19 PM.
    Be what's next!

Please note that these new PDA/Phones you dont put at your ears...Bluetooth headset!
    LOL LOL I hate bluetooth headsets too, hahah , they look to geeky for me ... lol

Bluetooth headset and Wireless USB are the future. So you might not like them now, but they are indeed inevitable.
    Be what's next!

I really dont want it if this is the case, since I cant afford to be online present Digicel cost for GPRS.
    The p910 i was using had gprs on it for free .. hehe another reason you have to love Sony Ericsson