Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879

Thread: Digicel's Latest Promotions!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    @prettyboy: So are you stating for the record that at this point in time you don't work for Digicel?
    Yes that's exactly what i'm saying that i don't work for Digicel...as i said in the begining of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizable
    U don't need to keep the Digicel any longer man. Cable and Wireless 10/8 a run di place. Work wid it.

Then why is it that most of Jamaica is still with digicel since a C&W a run di place????? don't say nothing else untill u answer that question!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tai
    lol,so funny Digicel knows the best way to the Jamaican consumer's heart is a little short term freeness,to pipe them down.
    How about long term reduced inter and intra call rates,reduced sms rates and reduced GPRS rates.
    Wake up people,the money that they used to buy these promotional items was probably earned in less than 1/10 a day. Not to mention that SE is a very generous company and in addition they want their new Walkman series of phones to be dominant in the market therefore SE more than likely donated a large majority of the cd players and sold the rest to Digicel at cost or a little above cost.
    SE would have likely given free the amount of SE phones Digicel had recently bought.
    Wake up and smell the coffee people,how many of us are going to win crappy shuffles anyway. I also suspect that the prices of themselves will not decrease like last year X-Mas. How smart of Digicel.
    So I thought it was clear that this guy worked for Digicel or is it that he said he didnt and now cock mouth kill cock.
    Its a pity I never posted these stupid promotions from I heard about them if I did know this foolishness did mean so much to people I would have posted it from Saturday.

To me you just mumble a bag of crap!!! because i don't see how and where digicel get the Sony cd players affects a customer as long as they are good products. Yes that's a customers dream to have all charges reduced to little and even nothing....but bear in mind that digicel is conducting a profittable business...not a non-profittable institution so u can't expect to get everything free!!!! Now digicel is not ripping you off .....you pay for the services you use.

And for the other heap of crap that u have mumbled... i suggest that you don't use a digicel phone neither even view this thread...since it can't benefit you. Simple nutten nuh hard fi understand ina dat!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1
    After I was just about to say I wanted to purchase a nokia 6820 cuz i looked on the website and saw it for 9450 J$... Micthie is now telling me that it is for 21450 & 24989.25...

Now tell mi something black peeple nuh time unu block road fi dem kina TEEEEFNESS deh ?

If unu nuh beleive me ask mitchie and go to the website now... and if dem change it mi have a screen shot whe mi jus do...

BUN DIGICEL....

I see what u mean.....i have checked and you are correct....the price for the nokia 6820 on the digicel website is incorrect. But i wouldn't run to assume that digicel thiefing you because you would be charge for the value of the phone, however that is definately mis-information being advertised. That will be corrected soon.
    Last edited by $Pretty Boy$; Nov 18, 2005 at 08:51 PM.
    "Worry about being better; bigger will take care of itself."

Quote Originally Posted by $Pretty Boy$
    Yes that's exactly what i'm saying that i don't work for Digicel...as i said in the begining of this thread.
    enough said ...
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    Can we Keep this tread based on the topic please. Mods I appeal for more stern moderation. It is time wasting to come in these threads and seive through so many posts not relating to the topic.

Guys if you have a problem start a new thread or post.
    I would be more happy seeing this thread close, I know that I might come in for some flaming but the reason is simply this, if Digicel or one of it's over zealous supports wants to promote Digicel then they should do like the competition and buy banner ad space up top.
    This thread has become a free billboard ad for Digicel and a tracing match between Digicel supports and haters, turning what would have been a useful and informative thread into what it is right now.
    Don't get me wrong, just like most members I like to get advanced info on some of the happens in Digicel and at other companies, but there is a difference between providing information and spamming, I say that because of the way the information on digicel's latest promotions are been presented, with all the unnecessary tag lines, slogans, hype, and attitude!

Question: Why not leave DIGICEL to defend itself and do it's own promotions? I'm sure they have the marketing budget and personel to do that.
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Nov 19, 2005 at 10:41 AM.

Yes that's exactly what i'm saying that i don't work for Digicel...as i said in the begining of this thread
    then whats this noise about?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    ... I say that because of the way the information on digicel's latest promotions are been presented, with all the unnecessary tag lines, slogans, hype, and attitude!..
    what you are seeing are the edited versions

As much as I've resisted it, I think that this thread will now have to be brought to a close for numerous reasons including those cited already in posts and other messages to me.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com