Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: C-L-M Lan Party 2k5 First Quarter - 26.March - Basement, Ncb Towers, 2 Oxford Road

Talking Re: C-L-M Lan Party 2k5 First Quarter - 26.March - Basement, Ncb Towers, 2 Oxford Road

Counter Strike Fans goto this link >>> http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...5&page=1&pp=10

Amen...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Default Re: C-L-M Lan Party 2k5 First Quarter - 26.March - Basement, Ncb Towers, 2 Oxford Road

Everybody talking about the CCP Counter Strike Lan Party, but what happened here? Anybody who went can u give a summary of what happened? Sorry Max, couldnt make it, i had no ride, and was busy doing school work
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Thumbs up Re: C-L-M Lan Party 2k5 First Quarter - 26.March - Basement, Ncb Towers, 2 Oxford Road

Words can hardly describe when after we thought the house was full... here comes another wagon then we settle down and start gaming... sh*t more people omg.... I am telling you I am dead tired... I am getting old... I am not use to dealing with more than 30 persons... again... The last time I had more than thirty was way back and I still have not forgotten that day...

This is the unofficial sign off of the CrazyLanMen... we are grown men who can't keep up anymore... me and my co-host just threw in our towels... Strictly consultations and equipment supplying for the upcoming peeps who lan... on that note I dont know what we are going to do with all those cables and that huge 32 port switch I have.... we even had to add-on more switches (8ports) to fill the gap...

After my head started to hurt me with keeping the dudes and dudettes (oh yes) on track, I bailed and took some chill pill (excedrin)... then went back to game about 11:55... we continued tilll 2 am... I reached home 4 and my wife is upset...

Thankx for making it Crazy Lan Men... It was fun...

end transmission
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Default Re: C-L-M Lan Party 2k5 First Quarter - 26.March - Basement, Ncb Towers, 2 Oxford Road

n e pics?

n e other techj members attend?

my ques about which tower was not answered....ooh well...too late now
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

which games were played, prizes given out, typical machines, anything, please update.