Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sony Ericsson Playstation Phone

1 - the phone IS an android phone.. or at least it will be.

2 - megaman - this phone is still in the rumor mill so for him to have a playstation phone would mean he actually got a beta from sony themselves.

sorry for trollin' ppl but seriously, this phone had so much potential and then it got shot down harshly by its limitations and additionally, I HIGHLY DOUBTthat Sony will make enough games compatible with the phone for it to be market competitive! it would have been better off if they made a PSPGO with a sim card slot, antenna and a phone app embedded into the firmware and called THAT the playstation phone cuz im sure that would get more sales than what they making now
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

this pass rumour long time. i been followin it since it surface in aug/sept and posted about it.
    people lookin forward to it. up to developers to bring games to the platform, sony just has to attract them. shouldnt be hard with android being as poppular as it is.
    <insert device specs here>
    Steam -> OP_Overproofrum

i wonder if the wow app for the android os would work on it jah kno me jus with such great phones coming out it goin b difficult to decide on 1
    One plus one-CM11H44s

Quote Originally Posted by delimedz View Post
    it nuh release yet don
    boss man mi nah ask yu if mi nephew bring one, mi telling you he has one, now i can't say how the hell him get it but him dad a white man so god knows what kinda links the have in the states, him sis says they payed $599us for it, gonna take a pic of it and post it so u guys see i aint joking

and its not a rumor its real, and games for it cost like $10-$15 bucks
    Last edited by mega man; Dec 28, 2010 at 02:57 AM.
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    boss man mi nah ask yu if mi nephew bring one, mi telling you he has one, now i can't say how the hell him get it but him dad a white man so god knows what kinda links the have in the states, him sis says they payed $599us for it, gonna take a pic of it and post it so u guys see i aint joking

and its not a rumor its real, and games for it cost like $10-$15 bucks
    hombre, it nuh release yet mi surer dan sure.
    him work at Sony or Sony Ericsson?

Sen on di picture please!!
    <insert device specs here>
    Steam -> OP_Overproofrum

when i say its in rumour mill on GSM its because it hasnt even been ANNOUNCED anywhere in the world.. since he BOUGHT it for $599 - please tell us which US store he bought it from cuz i cant believe he BOUGHT it when there is nowhere in the world selling it.. because it ISNT released as yet! Sony has NOT even added their custom UI (because from the videos, is stock 2.3 it still using)

now there are many devices that LOOK like a playstation phone.. like a PSPGO.. which would explain why you say games cost $10-$15 when there are no recorded releases of any games for it as yet!
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    when i say its in rumour mill on GSM its because it hasnt even been ANNOUNCED anywhere in the world.. since he BOUGHT it for $599 - please tell us which US store he bought it from cuz i cant believe he BOUGHT it when there is nowhere in the world selling it.. because it ISNT released as yet! Sony has NOT even added their custom UI (because from the videos, is stock 2.3 it still using)

now there are many devices that LOOK like a playstation phone.. like a PSPGO.. which would explain why you say games cost $10-$15 when there are no recorded releases of any games for it as yet!
    well bro i have to admit it isn't the Z1, its really the pspgo, i waited until eddy(his dad) and him came in and took a good look at it, damn thing really look like it fi real
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

i figured.. its no prob though - i think the Z1 would have been better off it it had used the same button layout as the PSPGO
    Facebook || Twitter