Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Last night I was visited by the Devil?????

pcchick Guest

Default Re: Last night I was visited by the Devil?????

It happen to me before. Just don't eat late at night before bed.

I wonder if people would be less willing to admit that they were visited by an angel or by God, than if they were so visited by the devil?

Visited by God? Now we know you crazy!
    Visited by the Devil? Definetly something we can all relate to.

LLUDA Guest

well i remember on more than one occasion i felt as if sumthin held me down i was screamin but no one heard. trust mi scary as hell

i since you guys started it let me just a similar thing happened to me too kinda funny but i remember that day like it was yesterday trust me .. i came home early from work that saturday and went into the bathroom to was my face suddenly a shadow went right pass the bathroom door at first i thought it was my cousin so i ran into the living room where it was empty no one was home but me so i kicked open the front door and started playin some jay-z to calm my nerves, later that night i fell asleep watching Nbc woke up went to the bathroom and then went back to bed after tryin to fall asleep i heard some noise outsite on the verandah so i got up and took a walk only to find out it was my 2 cousins talking ... ok went back to sleep laid on my back tv watchin tried to get up could not move tried to call for help could not move i brother describe this feeling before i laughed at him what the hell was happening i did not know .. the only thing i could do was to turn to my tv where i saw conan obrien making one of his weird faces and i started to smile and was like wtf this cant be real my mind playing tricks on me again and suddenly i got up went to drink some water an went to sleep ..

the weird think is i ask my cousin why they were up so late and they told me they went to bed early that night about 8pm .. lol wat the hell was i lookin at then?
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan
    Used to happen to me alot, did some research, in a nutshell, iwas informed that it happens beacuse your mind comes out of deep sleep but the part of your brain that controlls physical movement is still asleep, or the communication channels in brain are running SLOOOWLY. which is why you feel like it takes a huge amount of willpower to cry out or wiggle a toe. also explains why you feel presence or can see eyes or people. because part of brain is still dreaming and part that is awake is processing dream as reality.
    Just my two cents, i forgot where information was from, but a google or two should get some more info.
    The funy thing is....that thats the same thing my er.....*sighs* shrink said. Yes I'm seeing one for almost a year now. Jamaica will drive anyone mad plus with the experiences i've been having? Had to see one pronto...UWI offer it so why not use it. I sometime feel that its just science's way of trying to explaing EVERYTHING. Not discrediting it though. That WOULD be a lovely explanation to swallow!

@willy

Science would say you were caught between a dream and reality. I would tell them where to shove it.
    some things you can't explain...simple as that; because we choose not to accept truth!
    Last edited by Electrotechnic; Mar 9, 2005 at 08:21 PM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Everyone who knows me well knows that Im quite the skeptic. One day one of my friends, who by the way, never exagerates (ah soh it spell?), told me of a similar experience she had. Man! Not even di biggest baddest duppy story coulda mek mi get so fraid like I was then, and Im beginning to feel now (yea, go ahead, laugh at me, its dark outside).

-> ElectroT
    You said something about UWI. Is this free service for all students? Do I just walk into the health center and say "I would like to see a physcologist"? Mek mi know, cah me feel like mi coulda sit down and chat to one likke bit bout 'the stresses of life'.
    Roaming Donkey - Roaming Donkey: The easiest way to find somewhere to eat, play or stay in Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by Moni-Q
    -> ElectroT
    You said something about UWI. Is this free service for all students? Do I just walk into the health center and say "I would like to see a physcologist"? Mek mi know, cah me feel like mi coulda sit down and chat to one likke bit bout 'the stresses of life'.
    Yes Moni-Q....It supposed to free....it is free to me but you know UWI...always trying to make a buck and changing them policies!

You go to the Health Centre and ask for the counselling section. Them counsel for a wide range of things....from bad study habits to sexual abuse....

Check it out!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

yu hear what YOU NEED GOD
    GO TO CHURCH

lol.......so many experiences...lol

mi still a laugh

Arch Angel i thought the same thing too about the god/devil thing
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

well..i must say that i have also experienced that feeling of being pinned down..

hasnt happened to me in a loooonnnnggg time, but i still remember it. I am in no way a religeous (no im not a pagan either) person. so i jus see it as a bad dream gone haywire..funny thing is that when it was happening i was fully concious, i could look around..looked at my feet and hands to see wtf was happening and neva saw nothing..

scared the ***** outa to me to say the least (i was about 12, im 18 now)..i tried screaming but nothing came out, and thats what freaked me out the most!

bwoy..i donno what is it, nor do i want to know. i jus dont want it to ever happen again..