Thread: Possible brick ?

Unhappy Possible brick ?

I need some advice on a situation i am facing. I have a Nokia E75 which is well was running FW v202.12.01. It had a bug where the task manager is disabled. So i wait until the next update was avaliable. It came out but i could not install it, the phone wouldnt find it. So i researched and tried the JAF progamme. Everything came out fine and it was on the FW 211.12.01. But still no task manager. So i decided to downgrade it. I figured the process would be the same. So i downloaded the firmware and tried to flash it. It was flashed no error but now the phone won't boot. The Nokia logo comes up and then it shuts off. It wont even take any charge. The nokia logo comes up and then it shuts off. I tried to reinstall FW 211.12.01 but the result is the same. Im just wondering if ive lost my phone Or is there some way to revieve it ?

Thanks in advance.

can be fixed via professional unlocking box

Ahh okay. Any idea how much that would cost ?

WOuld cost anywhere from 3k-5k
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

Cab cost u lees if you know the right kinda people

can some one tell me where can i get a sony p1i phone battery to buy?

I presume you may have fixed your E75 by now but if not and you still have it....try flashing it again using the official flasher...Nokia Software Updater. You will get an even newer firmware now which might just fix the problem. Flashing is a very scary thing and I always cross my finger when I do it.