Thread: Are Samsung laptop good?

Yung_Jah Guest

Default Are Samsung laptop good?

Seeing some great deals on samsung laptops, especially running i5 processors. Was wondering if anyone here have own a samsung and whats your experience with it.

There is no way to tell if its good without knowing the components inside.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Yung_Jah Guest

Okay. Saw this i5 samsung on bestbuy, wanted to try that but it was too late. Got another laptop instead. But wanted someone who have used one to comment. We can see the spec listed, etc, but thats not it

try this link it may be the product you were looking at.

Yung_Jah Guest

Nope. That wasnt the one I was looking at...

Although i am way behind...forgot how to do certain things, I mean adding a link with out pasting the actual link, just the word "Link" or "click here"

CLick below

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+...&skuId=1251609

Look at the price, and its specs.
    Last edited by Yung_Jah; Nov 28, 2010 at 01:07 AM.

the graphics card is too weak for the rest of the machine... but the rest of it is solid
    AMD Phenom II x 4 BE @ 3.3GHz, 37 " Visio 120Hz 1080P LCD, Radeon HD4870, 2GB DDR3 RAM ,1TB hard Drive< Genius 5.1 Surround Sound
    561-7757

i saw one wit a nvidia 230M graphics card 1GM video RAM once upon a time. try to check out that one

Well if the Laptop is for productivity and not gaming then the video card wouldn't matter per say not sure about the Laptops but I owned one of their Netbooks and it was grade A product it was on the level that when they entered the Netbook market with this specific model it topped the company that basically placed Netbooks on the map (Asus).
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.