Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Android to purchase?

Congrats, I will be saying the same thing when mine arrive

i here waiting on ma D2G wanting to kill fed ex since them seh "on truck for delivery" for 8hours now...AHHH
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    i here waiting on ma D2G wanting to kill fed ex since them seh "on truck for delivery" for 8hours now...AHHH
    Me know the feeling, same UPS go to drop off mine and no one was there to collect, me had to make too calls a say mek sure when dem return unuh deh deh!!
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

Quote Originally Posted by hirky View Post
    thugg me have a iphone a kotch door yah now enuh
    oh i should have said iphone4 sorry :0)
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hirky View Post
    Me know the feeling, same UPS go to drop off mine and no one was there to collect, me had to make too calls a say mek sure when dem return unuh deh deh!!
    6pm now and all now LOL ..damn!!

EDIT: ok it's here all is well.
    Last edited by ram130; Dec 3, 2010 at 06:47 PM.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5

digicel drop the prices on the milestone, you can pick up one on postpaid for 35g now
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    digicel drop the prices on the milestone, you can pick up one on postpaid for 35g now
    They should get the milestone 2..btw, this phone is worth less without a decent 3G connection. Why claro couldn't get this phone, I really don't know.
    Current System:

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    They should get the milestone 2..btw, this phone is worth less without a decent 3G connection. Why claro couldn't get this phone, I really don't know.
    My point exactly, all network are a war for charging customers for cross calling, thats why I believe most ppl have gone to Claro. If it were up to my I would put my Vibrant on Claro .... but I will have to stick to my wifi @ school or home. I have their setting already, gonna test it when my phone land soon

Quote Originally Posted by LeBoss View Post
    My point exactly, all network are a war for charging customers for cross calling, thats why I believe most ppl have gone to Claro. If it were up to my I would put my Vibrant on Claro .... but I will have to stick to my wifi @ school or home. I have their setting already, gonna test it when my phone land soon
    Same thing I'm doing: using the college's wifi on my SG3. Still trying to find a good calling solution here. I'm actually searching to see if there's a VOIP service that I can use to call home cheaply and reliably, but so far no go. AT&T prepaid scaring the heck out of me (it should be illegal to charge for receiving calls and texts .), and I don't have the funds to go postpaid.

Seems I'll have to root it soon too and upgrade to Froyo, cuz the internal memory's filling pretty fast with all those apps I've already gotten .
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    Same thing I'm doing: using the college's wifi on my SG3. Still trying to find a good calling solution here. I'm actually searching to see if there's a VOIP service that I can use to call home cheaply and reliably, but so far no go. AT&T prepaid scaring the heck out of me (it should be illegal to charge for receiving calls and texts .), and I don't have the funds to go postpaid.

Seems I'll have to root it soon too and upgrade to Froyo, cuz the internal memory's filling pretty fast with all those apps I've already gotten .
    lol wow you full 2GB already..anyway for prepaid tried this:

http://www.mysimplemobile.com/

They use T-Mobile network so you will get 3G.
    Current System: