Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Android to purchase?

The Vibrant have a fm radio? was reading somewhere that either it or the captivate don't have a radio. I really wanted the European version of the I9000 galaxy S, but the price too tall rasta!!
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

Quote Originally Posted by hirky View Post
    Ordered my HTC Desire online today. Had a hard time deciding between it and the nexus one, but in the end the desire was cheaper and it has fm radio (so me can listen ragashanti live)
    Just a note still, the Nexus has an FM radio... its not enabled in the official rom. But MIUI, Cyan & a few others have it enabled

The Vibrant have a fm radio? was reading somewhere that either it or the captivate don't have a radio. I really wanted the European version of the I9000 galaxy S, but the price too tall rasta!!
    I feel your pain, I initially wanted the I9000 and the same problem with the price tags as well. I wanted HTC Desire, price was like really high and I never wanted a used one. So a friend told me about the Vibrant, did my research and liked what it had to offer.

I will be using it just to play a few games, run a few apps, dont think I would install any custom roms on it.

Must agree the droid dem a move hard and dem fairly cheap, But iphone all the way
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Just a note still, the Nexus has an FM radio... its not enabled in the official rom. But MIUI, Cyan & a few others have it enabled
    Never know that still, me a newbie to android world so me a stay far from custom rom till me get d hang of it
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

thugg me have a iphone a kotch door yah now enuh

jomo Guest

when android have sumn good to offer me ill try one, until then they are just buggy boring phones...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    when android have sumn good to offer me ill try one, until then they are just buggy boring phones...
    Buggying in what way now Jomo.?

it has fm radio (so me can listen ragashanti live)
    To di flippin werl !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Must agree the droid dem a move hard and dem fairly cheap, But iphone all the way
    How di ras jus forward inna I an I Android thread wid di iPhone ting suh ? I will not have it!

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    There's nothing any SP out there has that an Android somewhere doesn't (unless it's the RIM server crap). Check your facts.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Got my SG3 yesterday. Currently putting it through its paces as a "regular user" and so far I'm impressed . There were a couple hiccups trying to get it to communicate with my PC, but I finally got it cleared up (after reading the manual ). Wondering how it'll stand up when I start going "power user" on it ...
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions