Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who is getting the kinect

Question who is getting the kinect

Well i'm considering it at least i will get some excersice lol

soon i'm waiting on a price drop
    Once there is life there is hope to acheive anything.

didnt really the like the idea, thats why i didnt get a wii, i like to relax and get my game on

My friends have a kinect and the concept is great but they have some boring game for it that makes it under used and quite boring. It's at my house and I've used it once. It's not expensive though, a 4GB XBOX +Kinect bundle costs only $300. Get some good games and you should't regreat it. You can do a lot more with a kinect gaming wise than a wii. If you have for instance a sports game like tennis or track and field on the wii, how do you relax? My friend bought a wii yesterday and I've nvr played on one so I'll go give it a test run.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by Madshatta View Post
    didnt really the like the idea, thats why i didnt get a wii, i like to relax and get my game on
    You can still sit relax and play your game dude, but now you will have the added benefit of exercising while gaming.

Yow personally the Kinnect is the ****, I am a straight-up gamer and fo real when you have the females over hanging out or you got just a social vibe going, trust me this s**t works wonders. I fully recommend the Kinnect, not hyping Microsoft just voicing an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kmak_jop View Post
    Yow personally the Kinnect is the ****, I am a straight-up gamer and fo real when you have the females over hanging out or you got just a social vibe going, trust me this s**t works wonders. I fully recommend the Kinnect, not hyping Microsoft just voicing an opinion.
    Thanks this is really a chick magnet, chick really dig this ****
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jan 21, 2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: masked profanity

Quote Originally Posted by kmak_jop View Post
    You can still sit relax and play your game dude, but now you will have the added benefit of exercising while gaming.
    that is totally contradicting and exactly what the guy doesn't want to do, how is this not an attempt at hyping up kinect? There is much much less movement required with the wii than kinect.
    Last edited by chig; Jan 20, 2011 at 06:08 PM.

I dunno about that cuz watching my friends play a boxing and a tennis game on the wii, couple times I nearly got my eye replaced with the wiimote. And the only kinect game we have requires lot less movement.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

I will be getting one for hacking on my pc.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality