Thread: China 'hijacks' 15 per cent of world's internet traffic

Default China 'hijacks' 15 per cent of world's internet traffic

China "hijacked" 15 per cent of the world's internet traffic for 18 minutes earlier this year, including highly sensitive email exchanges between senior US government and military figures, a report to the US Congress said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-traffic.html
    Last edited by dwightmckie; Aug 31, 2011 at 10:56 PM.

well nobody or company owns the internet... so use at your own will
    “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Peter F. Drucker
    current stuff:iphone 2g
    sony vaio laptop.
    i do not know everything but i just know where to find the solution

I was actually talking about this last week in another forum, they have the best cyber warfare uniit in the world... ofcourse USA does this and we dont know because: "its all in the protection of global security and peace"
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

Quote Originally Posted by kalel17 View Post
    I was actually talking about this last week in another forum, they have the best cyber warfare uniit in the world... ofcourse USA does this and we dont know because: "its all in the protection of global security and peace"
    That is so true. Remember they are the "World Police" so whatever they do is in the best interest of Global security but when other nations try the same practices they are portrayed as culprits
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    That is so true. Remember they are the "World Police" so whatever they do is in the best interest of Global security but when other nations try the same practices they are portrayed as culprits
    yeah talk about Hypocrisy

N E way i guess the word trust is just one of those word that will never decay so there will always be a need to know what people who dont look like you, talk like you or how they run things in their own country.
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    yeah talk about Hypocrisy

N E way i guess the word trust is just one of those word that will never decay so there will always be a need to know what people who dont look like you, talk like you or how they run things in their own country.

+1

Once you follow a different ideology you are evil

Here is an example:

Listen how they portray the chinese here when both were fighting a common enemy- the Japanese. Notice how they portray china as one of the most passive and peaceful country in the world?

1. they were both fighting Japan.

2. China was following their western ways to a great extent.

Now google china US threat or simply follow the news now and you will see them portraying China as a growing evil against the good america.

Down to the time when india violated talks and occupied disputed territory they were on the side of the indians, why? because they were more or less following their ways. It got worst when the chinese whipped the indian's ***, they were portrayed as the agressors when they were in fact defending themselves.

You cant trust any government.
    Last edited by kalel17; Nov 20, 2010 at 05:24 PM.
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline