Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funniest customer moment

Default Funniest customer moment

saw greatis "strangest technician moment" n remembered this time i was substituting in lab for a colleague, this lady walks in ask for half an hour sayin she wants to check her email so she's like sir i dont see internet thing, im a lil distance from her so i say put the mouse over "start" all of a sudden i heard table moving and saw her with the mouse in her hand,placed it on the moniter above start "literally holding the mouse to the screen" and said weh me fi duh now?

im there now lol shocked but dealing with customers so cant really laugh ask with this weird look on ma face "you say u have an email address right"?

weeks later im still laughing
    My aim!!!!!!!!!!!! to prove you wrong!!!
    StArZ "Я" Us

dwl lol so how she want check email and dont know how to do so lol
    BLACKBERRY 8520
    POWERED BY DIGICEL 2G

LIVE TODAY=> DIED TOMARROW, RICH TODAY=> BROKE TOMORROW THAT HOW LIFE GOES,LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST

thats why me ask lol...then hear me wid me hypocrite self " you know it dont always work when u do it like that
    StArZ "Я" Us

lol cool ahh sah i couldnt hold it in i would say excuse for a min and buss a laugh and come back in.. i couldnt hold that in mi boss
    BLACKBERRY 8520
    POWERED BY DIGICEL 2G

LIVE TODAY=> DIED TOMARROW, RICH TODAY=> BROKE TOMORROW THAT HOW LIFE GOES,LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST

lol I'd leave and have a good laugh in the next room yes, even better if she stay in the other room and hear me dwl
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyjazz View Post
    lol cool ahh sah i couldnt hold it in i would say excuse for a min and buss a laugh and come back in.. i couldnt hold that in mi boss
    i was there 2 exact thing i did.....if i held that laugh in i would a get sick....all now whenever i remember this i cant stop laugh

adding my 2 cents:

I remember about last year summer i built a pc for a guy....so i delivered it to his home n set it up and everything turn it on n make sure everything works.....2 days later the bredren call me saying "the computa naa turn on" so im there puzzled... ask him if both the monitor n system not coming on.....he says both...so i ask him a bunch of other questions....then finally i say "my yute di ting plug in" he said "hold on mek mi check"

yup u guessed it................it wasnt

I jus hung up the phone n start laugh. even a child knows electronics have to be plugged in 4 them 2 work
    Last edited by Aldayne; Nov 12, 2010 at 11:36 PM. Reason: merger

bwoy mi a tell yo shadow...nuh kno how me hold it inn

@ flex one dat fi di books dawg...but u neva did deh bout flex? lol wen dat did guan a work
    Last edited by Del; Nov 13, 2010 at 09:20 AM.
    StArZ "Я" Us

Quote Originally Posted by Del View Post
    bwoy mi a tell yo shadow...nuh kno how me hold it inn

@ flex one dat fi di books dawg...but u neva did deh bout flex? lol wen dat did guan a work
    yeah....mi couldnt hol it in mi haffi mek a cut n laugh outside n come back

LMAO Well the good thing about this is, I hope she was able to improve on her knowledge on computer and mouse usage LOL

overtime they'l get it...emphasis on the over time
    StArZ "Я" Us