Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: How Did You become A Techie??

well it all started when my uncle brought a pc... i was so amazed at what that little box could do and i was interested in learning more about it, so from there i learnt alot and is still learning.
    0N7Y GOD C@N JUDG3 M3!!!

enthused by technology, the usual workings and problems of a computer, that created the spark
    CONTACT INFO : CALL/TXT/WHATS-APP >>> 1 (876) 856 2013

[Joined years ago but just start posting late last year]

Technology have always been apart of my interest from i was a little migjit (child) lol It was first incorporated with science at first then when i was expose to computers (2001 - 2006) it evolved into info tech programming leading me to do wap programming years ago when i started high school creating wapsites from there my interest grow to all areas.

Im a prospective web - software programmer
    Last edited by Ryanxp; Feb 19, 2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Time period
    Nokia 5230 3g Nuron
    ++Nokia Fan & touchscreen lover++
    Hard work and Dedication is the key to success

I always loved computers ever since high school when I was introduced to it. Went to HEART to do welding and was told by an instructor (who I had a run in with the very first time we met) told me they were doing computer repair course by PCC. I took his advise and yea here I am.

Default How i became a techie

It started when my mom bought us our first PC. I always broke it one day i decided to try and fix it myself. and that is where it started.

it was when I started playing games. I would play alot of online games on my first computer I had and always had to fix problems with it and upgrade it and it was interesting, still is. It just grew from there to learning to use some cool software to now where I like pretty much anything have to do with computers/ electronics

Thumbs up

cyaa believe mi never post in this yet....smh...

So it all began back in bout 2001 (age 9) when my peeps baught a pc with 64mb a ram 20gb hdd, cdrom drive, a PIII@ 651 Mhz with win 98 on it......now little by little by littlei became curious as wat made this thing tick......so everytime my parents went out i'd open it up to take a look n decifer wat was wat.....(my dad was doin a pc repairs course at the time so he had books lying around which i skimmed thru) so i accidentally shifted one a the ram chips in my poking around one day.....i wsnt able to get it up n running before my parents were back home...so my punishment was "u better fix it b4 u go u bed tonight" so i got to reading my dad's books....n i got 2 understand basically the functions of the components from then everything clicked n its been smooth sailing since then everything else came naturally

get a good laugh from the sit. back then jah kno 70K+ fi pcs wid dem specs deh at that time

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    cyaa believe mi never post in this yet....smh...

get a good laugh from the sit. back then jah kno 70K+ fi pcs wid dem specs deh at that time
    haha, yea some stuff that we would classify as junk now were cutting edge back then 64mb ram lol

mi naa tell u man kmt if had that 70k right now...lol

I'm not a techie, more a technical person. I think techie ppl are too anal. Some techie tek life too serious, need to lighten up! And I became a technical person because I realized from a early age that IT was the way of the world. And now I have a job because of the internet..
    The Key to Independence is reading...