Thread: .it Career

Default .it Career

wat is the best approach to enter in and I.T career?
    what is life without people, what is people without love, what is love without the most high....

Default Re: .it Career

chat with some friends and get a fair understanding of the structure of the discipline, the different branches etc. Get an idea of what jobs u can get in each "branch" and an idea of what a typical day on the job is like....

OH, very importantly....u may also want to know what are the salaries for them too....

I think monster.com may prove quite helpful
    Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Default Re: .it Career

I.T. is wide area there must be something u like. U use the net, you use program written by other people u must have played a game before seen a movie like Matrix, haven't u wonder how they made all of those thing. Music, not all rhythm made from a live musician band, some can are made from a pc, T.V. advertisement with multimedia application. Trust me a could go one for a while.
    Next ting u need to do is find an area(s) that u would like to be in, one that u love or for the financial value that you think it may have, but I would tell u go for the one that u love the most, but is your life so do want u want with it.

Now young one go forth and make me proud.