Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Circle of Life

Default Re: The Circle of Life

Whats up here..... are we having a discussion or not. I am a believer in the christian faith but I welcome these descussions. As my signature reads "Question Everything- The Art of Survival". I believe in this totally. It would be ashame to see Xeno close this thread. It is my point of view that if somehow some of this offends some members then just read and be amused.

We all have varying views and what Xeno was trying to bring across are things that we all at some point think about but because of our submissive conditioning of how we were raised as 'christians' we fear it sin to question the advent of our very existence. If you dont feel to contribute then just dont.. but I for one enjoy these discussions an see it unnecessary to stop it.

The more we parttake in the human mind the more we become one with ourselves and nature...

So with my avid mind and willingness to learn I say XENO.. PLEASE CONTINUE with what you were saying.

Thanks.

>>No offense intended<<
    "Question Everything - The Art of Survival"

I am not offended by any of what Electrotechnic said. Infact I don't share his views. However I do see where he his coming from. I have the utmost respect for Xeno but he can be more than a little condescending. I don't agree with him most of the times. Is that why you were perturbed Electrotechnic?

I think that Electrotechnic could argue his points in a more cordial way. I realize that you are not upset but the tone of your posts were off, it seems combative. I was able to see beyond the noise but others were not able to do so. I see not reason to close the thread. Must admit that I think XENO has watched the Matrix one time too many

@XENO

Aren’t we being a tad thin skinned? I will add that without post like yours I would be less inclined to visit the board.

There is no reason to be upset.

Condescending is mild when describing dah bredda deh,the man swear say him and stephen hawkings are in the same league,but based on what i have observed he is only human,the man need to come down to earth,act human.Just Like the verizon thing shows, he is not infallable,what gets me upset is that a 4th year student is this cocky what has he achieved ?

I have met one genius at Utech guess what he lectures there now and Xeno aint that person.

"To err is Human"

Yes, he does come off a bit condescending dealing with us mortals, but his comments are always well thought out and interesting to read. I would like to read and hear more of what you all have to say, be it fanatic, combative, informative, argumentative. We r not clones, and we behave and react differently. Xeno, not all of us are well read, and not all of us are fanatics. If we were all morpheus' who would be the trinity's, the agent smith's, the architect's? We have roles to play, and as long as we come away with more knowledge than we had before, then how could we have lost ?
    like Michaelangelo said "Hey dude!, you gotta open urself up to new experiences, ok!"
    Peace
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

I agree with gravyflex but my emotions got the better of me and I did apologise. Xeno's response however was mocking me....but all in all....its in the past!

I'm beginning to understand Xeno...but 4th year student? I'm sorry, everytime I read his posts I just imagine Morpheus speaking to me. Lol...Xeno is a mere mortal afterall. I guess if he changed his writing style, he'd write like us and his threads would be boring......

Having said that, I hope he continues with his thought provoking thread.... did i just say that??

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

All in all I can say that after seeing several posts on the board I left with the feeling that some people are above reproach on this board.

Yeah I realize that yute,Some persons can belittle others and when others voice displeasure there post is deleted,i have personally seen certain folks refer to other posters as punks and yet the post is not deleted.

he who knows not and doesn't know he knows not is a fool ,shun him
    he who knows not and knows that he knows not is a child teach him
    he who know and knows and doesn't know that he knows is a sleep , awaken him
    he who knows and knows that he knows is wise , follow him.

To tell the truth i miss the old days too.......
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

They'll be back willy......

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate