Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Circle of Life

Default Re: The Circle of Life

1. Human souls are made of energy.
    2. One thing we do know is that fallen angels (read: demons) can very effectively emulate both benign and malevolent spirits
    3. A soul that dies always returns to its maker
    hmmm, how can u be sure?

1 - every matter has some form of energy(dont know much to say here.)

2 - fallen angels are angels that god cast down to earth with lucifer. (evil) witch explains why they may emulate wicked behaviours.(Isaiah 14; 12-14)

3 - read your bible (after the second comming of christ/1000 yrs of rapture)

since we are in this mood i would add that; we are not alone in this unierse that god had created. Job 1: 6-7 say
    6: Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7: And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
    clearly satan attended this meeting god had to represent earth. the others at the meeting "the sons of god"; what planet are they representing?
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

we all want to live forever.....so there!

the hindu and other faiths speak of reincarnation of the human soul.....though they show its more of an evolution of soul through all things....including animals....

the bible itself touches on reincarnation in several places...both in old and new testament.....

there have been records of children describing their past lives with very detailed accuracy....something science hasnt managed to discount totally yet.....

so what exactly would we be transmitting if we die....or what exactly would survive.....
    if i the person i am today ceases without memory of who i am and being born again, without knowledge of the things i did, then this is a quandry equivalent to either hell or heaven.
    to hell, cause we dont know and are doomed to mess up again....
    to heaven if we do find out cause we know we are coming back.....

but what exactly would happen if we found out we were rich in the previous life and we all knew who we were....would we come back to claim our palaces and things we owned before? strange paradox that in itself....

the essenes wrote that the soul of a man is like a blank song sheet. always waiting for a new song to be written on it at birth.....

but i daresay, if memory of who we were dont survive, then it has to be something more fundamental....like experiences.
    experience endows a richness and a forever type of quality on us. we dont generally forget them...they stick...more so than what we read or see in a movie.
    experiences tend to colour our choices made after having one....
    maybe this is all that survives the trip if we return.....subtle impressions we have from a world past.....

That's not the only meeting Satan has attended at God's throne I'm sure. But that's a pretty damn good observation though _NCU. It's most likely those other dudes are from other places now that you mention it. But others have went as far as to say that those "sons" were cherubims. We've no conclusive evidence that they're just that. There's a debate raging on right now in theological seminaries the world over that these guys are conclusive evidence of the existence of other worlds with intelligent life. So many things we don't know. It is a tantalizing thought though.

Hmm....Another well thought out and put together thread by Xenocrates.

Hook me up on that forest you smoking!!! You too Virus!

Could this Circle of repetition be used to explain the feelings of Deja Vu also?

What about Alien sightings? [Alien in the sense that it is not of this world]

Is this a figment of man's vast imagination or are these the other beings from other worlds of which you speak?

How comes they are so much more advanced than us that they can travel across galaxies while we can only conquer our nearest star, which is the moon to date?

Which leads me back to this circle...if we are susceptible to this circle then i would like to assume that these beings are also susceptible to this repetition and they're always more advanced than us.

Why does mankind always come back to their same destrucive ways?

Is the Devil also always apart of this repetition?

Does pride always originate within him?

Is he always cast out of heaven?

Is he always refused by the other planets and accepted by earth?

This would mean that Jesus would be sent each and everytime to save mankind.

If this is so then all beliefs system in Divinity will be shattered as Jesus will forever be saving creature that has always been doomed.

Then there would have been several Moses'......several Noahs and several commandments. This also means that my God constantly destroys the earth by flood.....and repents each time for doing so..... Are you implying that He too is susceptible to this circle that He constantly does something, repent and form a covenant that "He will never destroy the earth by flood again"?

If He only destroyed the earth by flood THIS time then the circle of life really wouldn't be a circle afterall.

Now the soul is not transfirgured nor transported to another realm. A body without a soul can't be "sleeping"....... I don't think that when you die the soul goes back to God and then He brings them back each and everytime He comes back for his people. There are certain things which we must not ask the question "WHY" to because our feeble minds simply just cannot comprehend it. This is why God told Adam that He must not eat of the The Tree of Knowledge.

For some strange reason, this thread reminds me of the Matrix, when Neo learned that there were several other Matrices predecessing him and that it was all a circle and which the machine will ultimately win and everything will reset.....ie.....the system crashes and reboots.

Everybody has their own belief system and the bible says that in the last days there will be FALSE prophets and even the VERY ELECT among us will be deceived.

It has been long known in science that when you can't prove something, you simply create a theory of ideals then try to prove that theory.

Call it ignorance but I will continue to believe and accept that there is a higher calling and that my life is not series of random events ergo I'll stick to believing that before Jesus Christ, there was none like him and He shed is divinity to take on humanity. He took on my sins so that i can be here today typing to this thread and that if I follow him I will meet him on that final day and live with him for all eternity and not until its time for God to push the "RESET" button.....again....or better yet....."the rewind button".

I hope You all have a blessed day and feel free to try and shatter my belief system again.....for without belief....we are not living.....but merely existing and I chose to live!
    Last edited by Electrotechnic; Mar 5, 2005 at 07:19 PM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

what i would like to say is ... LOL the more intelligent we get the more we seem to loose focus/sight of good ... but just remember that god said Lean not on your own understanding .. it would be nice to think we have solved the mysteries of this universe but come on we havent ... y'll playing on the devils field and he likes it he likes to have us think we KNOW it or we are intelligent ... remember however that he is more:
    EXPERIENCED, HAS been face to face with this great god ... at the end of the day it all rests on our beliefs system but the moment we can let the devil have us "doubt" our belief system then we doomed cause him go have us while u think on these dumb things i saying read here

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5.htm

now this is one of egypts god .. lol with so much similiar characteristics of god ... yet he was before christ but, could he be another camourflaged god ... we all know satan as for years tried to portray himself as god so .. hmm dunno

dont fall into the same trap satan did and try to elevate ourselves to God's Level ... all this smart crap can have some serious holes dug into it but at the end of the day it will all remain a decision we have to make as to what we believe in and what we dont ... remember when satan was persecuting christians through Rome .. he realised that for each Protestant organisation/kingdom he destroyed, 2 more would pop up so what did he do .. simple he followed the age old saying .. if u cant beat them join them ... however he added; and convert them to ur ways .. Thus emperor constantine Got baptized this man who was daily feeding christians to lions or have them burn at the cross was now no more enemy but friend ... lol or was he ... course he wasnt but in the end he got a whole church started out of his move the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ... then we can go further to explore if this church is true or such .. very sensitive topic i wont touch it, all i saying nuff of us here on earth playing god and thing ... its bout time we stopped ..
    Last edited by tredoggg; Mar 5, 2005 at 07:49 PM.
    Viruses are not always user-unfriendly

@XENO
    get what you saying, but "essentially one big atom" & "discovered atoms floating in space 100 million times the size of the earth" convey wholly disparate meanings.
    all the labours of the ages, all the devotion, all the inspiration, all the noonday brightness of human genius, are destined to extinction in the vast death of the solar system, and that the whole temple of Man's achievement must inevitably be buried beneath the debris of a universe in ruins - Bertrand Russell

rhys

I get what you saying as well. But one cannot deny the amazing similarities of scale, both in terms of behaviour and technicality.
    Last edited by Xenocrates; Mar 7, 2005 at 04:14 PM.

UM....uh......???????
    Yah.......*clears throat*.....
    Well.....I'll just ask God on the final day the answers to all the questions, (which were genuine questions i might add) that you failed to respond to. Yes I may be relatively new to this forum but as I have said before....I've had several accounts but have forgotten them. I just started writing post the other day when i realized the potential of this site so please don't mistake my "youth" for niavety. Once again, if you DON'T have the answers to my questions because they themselves question YOUR theory then let us just AGREE TO DISAGREE.

"This has been another timely reminder from your friendly neighbourhood Electroplex V.77"

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

I was trying very hard to resist the urge to post my 2cents. However, one observation I had to make was that XENO has a habit of representing is beliefs which are based on FAITH as TRUTH. Take for example the following:

First concern:

This is common knowledge. The human spirit is very much like a battery. That's why you can be comatose, but not clinically dead. Even if you cloned yourself, the personality of the clone will not be exactly the same as yours. Furthermore, your body runs on electricity. Your brain doesn't generate all that electricity on its own. Again, going back to the previous point about someone in a coma, you can trigger an electrical charge in certain parts of the brain and activate the limbs, facial expression or even open the eye lids. You brain can't do it on its own. The force that produces that electricity is absent in a comatose body - the human spirit.
    I could very well believe somthing very different, but could I say it's "common knowledge"? I doubt. Electrotechnic I get what you are saying man. I would be annoyed too because you do have a point.

Other than that XENO's post was wuite an interesting read, I think XENO has way too much free time still.