Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give your Android Review

Default Give your Android Review

Hey guys - as everyone knows, i own a G1 and i love ma G1 cuz its the only HTC made phone with a keyboard for less than 20K and still recieves plenty support from the ModDev community.

However, apart from the samsung vibrant i have no idea what most people think of other phones. i was looking at a milestone the other day and the only thing I thinking is dat i would love one but hate the fact that is motorola mek it. i have no opinion on it!!

would love if you guyz left your user opinions of the android phones you have. i know there are guys out there with Milestones/droid or other android phones. Tell us about it!!
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

I wouldn't get the original milestone. The 2nd one is much much better. The first one can't tether I hear... hardware issues. I think the GSM version is the Droid pro global.. if I were to upgrade from the Nexus it would be that or a Samsung... they're looking pretty good too.

The Nexus is great despite not having a physical keyboard. Its so thin its insane sometimes.. little thicker than a pen.

But anyway Samsung's looking good, LG.. not sure what the holdup is with them, Motorola.. Droid Pro Global

Personally, I hate Touchwiz which is Samsung's theme on android. If and when I go back to android it will be with HTC...Sense rocks!!
    Google Nexus 6P™

im looking for availability - something where if it so happens to pop up on techja or shopinja it would be something worth getting. i only thought milestone cuz.. i must admit - i like how it looks but i hate motoblur.
    Facebook || Twitter

jomo Guest

Lol, all you are getting is reviews of what people THINK phones would be like!

Well I had installed a android theme on my torch, I didn't like it, lol, icons didn't react well to touch

I know -_- - i want 2 upgrade ma android but money cya stretch 2 far cuz i also need a laptop and also christmas gifts.

really? which icons? sense are the best IMO
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post

Well I had installed a android theme on my torch, I didn't like it, lol, icons didn't react well to touch
    lol you'd think is cause you using a blackberry..

sorta feel lazy now, was going to find and paste my comparison of the EVO and the Nexus one but I cant find it.. I'll just leave something short

Love:
    Screen, apps, speed, stand, getting 4G now, free international video calling, android 2.2, streaming video from ANY website, ummm, lots more i cant thing of right now

so-so:
    battery life, size (might be big for some, but I'm fine with it and wouldnt want something smaller)

dont like:
    cant think of anything really except that I have no physical buttons to use on the emulators, but if you have one u can use a wii remote

Get the G2 then

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post

u a ediat
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    Get the G2 then

u a ediat
    LMFAO, Android theme on a BB. thats rich.
    THANK GOD