Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Rift: Planes of Telara

Ha ha ha "ur lil friends"? Hey hey hey if you going to shoot someone get a pistol or a rifle and leave the shotgun alone your quarrel is with Angel.

id only expect his "lil friends" to respond to this, You do realize i didnt call anyones name?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathtech View Post
    Ha ha ha "ur lil friends"? Hey hey hey if you going to shoot someone get a pistol or a rifle and leave the shotgun alone your quarrel is with Angel.

id only expect his "lil friends" to respond to this, You do realize i didnt call anyones name?
    I see so that general statement that you made that would most likely only be seen by those who follow this thread had absolutely nothing to do with us, hhhmm I see.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I see so that general statement that you made that would most likely only be seen by those who follow this thread had absolutely nothing to do with us, hhhmm I see.
    Eh if u wana think its you then go ahead buddy i could hardly care