Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel Taking Credit from account Everytime BlackBerry is Rebooted!!

jomo Guest

Well not sure if is app world 2 I have, and I went through everything, they told me on the 14th I was charged 24 dollars, think is digicel live I was in accidentally or sumn..

Lol @ you posers bawling over six dollars credit... Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Well not sure if is app world 2 I have, and I went through everything, they told me on the 14th I was charged 24 dollars, think is digicel live I was in accidentally or sumn..

ive lost close to $200 in a 2 week period when things were really bad..now i know thats not really anything, but its just principle..

if we paying 1500 a month for BIS, why are these other charges sneaking up?

If this is really the case, I'm switching to Claro when my present BIS period is ended. Digicel need to practice proper business ethics. It's about time. Lawd man... I'm going to test this theory that you guys have put forward and if it is indeed factual then mi leaving the Digicel Camp. is just because I don't watch credit figures why I probably never notice this happening to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    If this is really the case, I'm switching to Claro when my present BIS period is ended. Digicel need to practice proper business ethics. It's about time. Lawd man... I'm going to test this theory that you guys have put forward and if it is indeed factual then mi leaving the Digicel Camp. is just because I don't watch credit figures why I probably never notice this happening to me.
    It happens to me too but like you, i dont really watch credit that much so i kinda ignore it.

Jomo fi easy himself whether it be $6 or $200...It shouldnt be happening!
    STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail

wait doing battery pulls takes of credit and i c my frens taking out their battery all 5 times a day wen it freeze.....a wonda how much credit dem lose already..guess dats y dem always a complain bout ppl a tief off dem credit wen dem len out the phone. i better inform them of this

Sound like you are the poser? when does not wanting to be robbed make you a poser, i'm sure if digi find out that they are losing 1 cent per day to a hacker they would spend millions trying to find the poor soul.
    THANK GOD

just another update..i made absolutely NO calls today or sent NO text messages..just used bbm and some twitter..

ive lost $4 since my previous post..

this is ****ing ridiculous

If this was ever in the US this would be a nice big lawsuit brewing....

Well lots of Digicel eyes are here, them quickly change the luuu nokia pic after it was highlighted here , so lets see if they gonna try to resolve this whole missing credit issue..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

Well as I said it doesn't charge me, so either unu get unu info properly or find out what a gwan

I'm no poser, my phone bill is 20 odd k a month, I'm a phopne USER, not a impy skimper who a worry about 4 dollars

Sad, lol

Well as I said it doesn't charge me, so either unu get unu info properly or find out what a gwan

I'm no poser, my phone bill is 20 odd k a month, I'm a phopne USER, not a impy skimper who a worry about 4 dollars

Sad, lol
    Suppose your bill is @ 20k due to leaked charges ?? but then again, it nu matter to you lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram