Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel Taking Credit from account Everytime BlackBerry is Rebooted!!

Default Digicel Taking Credit from account Everytime BlackBerry is Rebooted!!

If any of you have noticed, when you try to use to App World 2.0 or any other software for that matter and get that +451 msg saying that u have insufficient funds its because their service does not cover the Wap 2.0 service and a lot of bb apps either use Wap 2 or BIS and rarely WIFI. This is just horrid cause your paying for data services and yet still your still paying for data ur transmitting even though it should be covered!!!!

Using claro's bb service I never had this problem and I'm getting my service worth

I think that they are probably using a real low level version of BIS and just refuse to upgrade

I had a friend who called in about his storm and everytime he tries to use some apps his EDGE drops to edge and the rep told him that they don't support OS 5. I'm like wtf?!

He was thinking about downgrading and I was letting him kno what's up and also that its that same wap2 thing....

Yeah, i took off app word 2
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

LOL, noticed a few freinds on digis BIS arent able to do alot of things i take for granted on LIMEs BIS.

Thats just wrong. but I think all digi customers deserve it.
    THANK GOD

At least someone else is having the same problem as me. I have the same problem with App World 2; however, I didn't know why I was having it until I read this. Digicel needs to do better. People on Digicel's network in this forum have said it works for them fine.

This is something digicel has fix ,can't be paying for bis and still pay again

well, i removed app world from long time..and anytime my phone reboots like $10 worth of credit gets taken off..

im not running any fancy apps in the background..just twitter and facebook and the rest are the native BB apps..its damn ridiculous..ive lost over $200 in credit because of this fluke or what ever it is and i know say digicel not giving me back a red cent..

edit: just did a battery pull to test it out..lost $6 exactly

Hmmm. i need to reboot and check credit ...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

just to add, ive called digicel about this issue about 2 weeks ago, they asked me to delete a bunch of WAP service books, as well as disable some wap options from the browser..

and of course, none of the above worked..

I don't have App World install any at all but I'm still being charged @ random times and when I reboot the phone!!!!

NOW how do you explain that??

i have the same problem when i reboot my blackberry it takes off my credit i thought i was the only one with this problem